Unban Request Holdem
Alright, I have reviewed the evidence. The reason I told you to use your brain was because you were prop climbing onto the roof, for which I told you that it wasn't allowed and told you that there was another way to get up on that roof without using a dupe, you asked how and I said "Use your brain" as I'm not going to give out information in OOC that your character can use. I also told you that a dupe that is used for construction/window cleaning RP cannot be used to break into peoples homes. "Use your brain" is not an insult nor disrespectful, I told you to think instead of spawning a prop and then using it to climb on the roof. After having let you off with a warning and having put yous all back down you had the cheek to tell me "Use your brain you f*cking decision maker", for which I upgraded your warning to a ban.

Obviously you were upset for not being let on the roof, but that is still no reason to being cheeky, disrespectful or make sassy comments, especially after being given a warning for breaking the rules. As stated:
1.5a Do not harass or disrespect the staff, this may lead to a heavier punishment than you have been dealt to already.

On my behalf, the ban will not get removed from your record though an SA may have the final say.

Thanks for your time,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Thanks and I apologise for the disrespect which was a misunderstanding to you.
Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]