Unban Request Holdem
Your name: Razor 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Your ban ID: 74701

Banned by: [FL:M] Holdem

Reason: "Insulting A Moderator"

Involved: Arny

I want to be unbanned because we had a debate about this springy elevator thing which he let me off with then he said use your brain which I found offensive so then I replied use your f**** brain which the word f**** didnt target him it targeted brain and the fact he offended me so I would be happy to be unbanned and just end the situation as we are equal as he said use your brain so why cant I say it. I also said to him he is bad at decision making which is a comment and an opinion.

VIDEO: 

EDIT: I said use your brain you fucking decision maker but that doesn't make sense what I was really saying was why dont you use your brain expressing my anger not addressing him as a stupid person. He said the same thing so we are fair.
--- Involved ---
I watched the whole sit and happened to record it. Do you want to the footage?
The footage would help, Arny, if you could provide that.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Ill get him to
Almost done

Done!

Just a note, holdem also said use your brain

[Image: 9bd7247434ab908b19dbc4b734a0516f.png]
Awaiting Holdems input. Please be patient.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Holdem please reply
Even though it has expired if this gets accepted I want it off the system.
Alerted the involved staff member about the case.

Awaiting reply.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Apologies for the late reply, I've been caught up with work. I'll watch the evidence presented when I get home later today as I cannot access videos/images due to them being blocked at my work-place, I'll give an answer then. Please be sure that the video uploaded shows right until the moment you had the "You are banned" screen so that your comments via voice-chat can be heard as this was how you insulted me when you thought I'd left but just went invisible.

Thanks for your patience!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.