UnBan Request
Sad 
Your name: (Your Steam name) Iraqi Eagle

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779) 74669

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96293875

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page)  doomforting 

Staff member who banned you: brikaas

Reason why you should be unbanned: [b]i really like this serve and i really need my last chance to prove to the admins that i am really sorry by not breaking any rule and read
them carefully,so i got banned for doomforting it was a bad idea i called a mod to see if it allowed i called him so i wont get banned he told me he will check with racoon
then he will tell me if it is doomforting or not so he told me not to use the base for now so i removed my base and i did another base i am really sorry if it was
doomforting plz i swear to god that i called a mod and asked him if it is allowed he told me he does not really know so i should remove it i forgot his name but ill try
and find,when i find his name ill update this appeal, plz give me a chance to prove my self that i never knew it was doomforting if i get this chance i promise that ill
never do it again i really tried not getting banned in this server cuz i paid a lot of money in it i am not saying unban me cuz i paid a lot of money but plz forgive me i
really need another chance from you guys and this server is the best and its really addicted so please give me a last chance i am begging you to give me a last chance
plz[Image: sad.gif].      thank you for reading this appeal and i hope you guys understand me[Image: heart.gif]
[/b]

Code:
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b]

[b]Your SteamID:[/b]

[b]Your ban ID:[/b]

[b]Banned by:[/b]

[b]Reason:[/b]

[b]Involved:[/b]

[b]Why we should unban you:
Hello Iraqi Eagle,

You were placed on a last chance on your ban prior to this one, and with 13 bans, you should know far better. Can you tell me exactly why I should consider giving you another chance?

Awaiting input of banning moderator. Please be patient.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Dear Iraqi Eagle,
I've been searching through the logs and I do not came across with you asking any staff if the base was allowed or not.
You called for staff multiple times, but non of those calls was anything regarding you asking if the base was allowed.

Reebs stated within the post above that you have 13 bans in total right now, and you have enough knownledge to know that what you did was wrong. You are not giving my the Impression that you are sorry and that you will stop breaking the rules, cause it might have been said before and yet you broke the rules.

The video, that can be found in the originial ban request against you, clearly shows the goverment attempt to raid and that it is not possible due of the doomfort.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Clearly a doomfort in the video above.

You claim that you do don't know it was doomforting, however it isn't your responsibility to know and follow the rules.

You've had enough chances, and now you need to suffer the consequences.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]