Medieval Event

Hail Traveler! On the 19th of November we saw Kings, Queens, Bandits and Peasants come to the gates of Ye Olde EvoVille and inhabit it's old, rustic buildings. The inhabitants created cozy inns, troublesome groups and an oppressive government, which, alongside the lack of wealth in the city, made it a harsh and miserable place to live.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The event was a success! Thank you to everyone who came to the event this Saturday, we saw some really excellent being created in this new medieval setting and people asked for more so we are going to give it to them! We will be leaving the event server up all of Sunday for people to hop on and roleplay in this new theme. If you'd like to read the initial announcement then here is the link to it on the steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/fearle...7778602853.

We are so glad that it was well received! We managed to edit the gamemode to suit this setting in around 6 hours and it's a big testament to Avgar and Lesanka's motivation to get this up and running for you guys to enjoy!

For those of you who weren't there, the role of the King gets given out to those who have a microphone, however the rest of the jobs are up for grabs! There is no formal application for people to participate, it is open to anyone who is wishing to have a fun time roleplaying in a different setting.

The password to the server is 'bentley'.

We hope to see you guys this Sunday!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
T'was truly amazing! I heard you put a 'hit' on my character ayeeee? aha, hope to be on it soon!
Replace for v2d, plox?

Thanks!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • trxsh
Was so good! Long time ago since I enjoyed FL this much.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Lesanka, trxsh, Ghost
Joining right away
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Was really fun, very well executed. If this becomes a new thing, it would bring in a whole new range of players.
This idea could do so much for FL.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • trxsh
So is this today or next week?
Today.
Sad I wasn't there
what time does this start? (in gmt)