BR [FL:RP] JP
Steamname = [FL:RP] JP

Steam ID = STEAM_0:0:168685854

Time = Don't remember, Probably around 15:00 Dutch time

Server = V4B1

What happened = We were raiding the nexus because corleone's were banned, we hostaged the Vice Pres and we were standing in lobby, then I saw someone prop boosting himself, and after a short time a S.R.U. started spraying at him breaking rule 1.9 (If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands (by for example arresting a player), as that counts as Backseat Administrating, and is bannable.)

Evidence =

I only decided to shoot the man because i thought he was armed and endangering other people, from my perspective it looked like he was shooting at someone/something, I stopped shooting once i realized what it was he was doing, in an attempt to avoid being banned for backseat administration. I didn't kill the man either, he killed himself by prop climbing, so he should be the one your posting a BR on.
You broke a rule and I posted a BR on you for that reason, I would have posted one on the person prop climbing as well, but I couldn't see his name so that would be no good.
Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]