When I was a noob
What did you do when you were a newbie on the servers?

Here is a phew of mine:

I joined because of mint. The first thing he showed me was how to mug. We mugged the odd one player and whilst we were hunting down players I though zak (the guy you sell weed to) was a player and so I tried mugging him! Although to come to shame that we was a NPC!

When me and my mates gave it a go at mugging one would be a chef the other a gun dealer and I would be a BMD! Then making it worse we all had baseball bats and crowbars!

We also wouldn't mug people with suits pure and simply because we thought they were 'special' and didn't want to get into trouble!

What are yours?
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Shhh you can't tell them I did agressive RP.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • god
I joined
Lesanka showed me how to rp in her green star cafe. I then tried crowbaring SRU from behind and died then tried stuff
Teamkilling An SRU with a pistol, Getting Called a C*nt by Rickets and Pinky before i was banned

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • god, sebasti161, Arkten
Not realize there was a forum until around a month or so in
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • god
I was a classic minge and went on a fire truck CDM spree and got banned.
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • god, Broccoli
was my friend's security guard (when he was pres) as a cop and i shot in the elevator for the fun, obay blacklisted me and i sent @ calls saying i didnt do it lmao

some other time i got banned for dc to avoid arrest twice for the same situation, got one of those removed then i didnt get a single ban before i had 900 hours gg me
I punched skummet to death in my first admin sit
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Blade
I aggresive RP'ed in first person, didn't know 3rd person existed until like 200 hours XD
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Didn't realise there was a forum for two months
Demoted the wrong minge during my first presidency
Built a wall in City Tunnel
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep