Post your Sexuality
Wink 
Some people are scared of coming out, I know the feeling I came out very recently.
Hopefully posting your sexuality in here will help show you how good it is to come out, also its kinda interesting to see what everyone is. Don't feel like you have to post in here if you don't want to.

By the way, if your wondering I'm gay.

RULES
1. Do not make fun of others, your reply will be reported.
2. Do not post other peoples sexuality, the may not want to come out. your reply will be removed.
3. Do not post random stuff in here, for example a picture of a cat.
4. Do not try to tell me about posts that need reporting, I'll do it myself when i look though.
5. If your straight, don't post your sexuality. There is no point.
5. Discussion is allowed.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
If I like girls to put their thumbs up my ass, would that be classified as gay?
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Panda, Broccoli, Arkten
no, no it wouldn't. its counted as strange.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I do like a good willy in the bum. But i'm still straight because i don't look them in the eyes

The following 5 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • Coffee, Broccoli, Arkten, Sinclare, Zecon
Ay sure, I'm the strange one..? Cheese
i sexually identify as an attack helicopter
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The following 6 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, Eclipze, DreeBott, Arkten, Robbtja, MasterNoda
(11-19-2016, 05:02 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: i sexually identify as an attack helicopter

amen to this!

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
I sexually identify as mr skeltal. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of giving good bones and calcium to people who thank me. People say to me that a person being a skeltal is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm mr skeltal. I'm having a plastic surgeon remove my flesh, strengthen my bones and give me a trumpet. From now on I want you guys to call me "mr skeltal" and thank me for giving you good bones and calcium. If you can't thank me you're a skeliphobe and need to check your calcium privilege. Thank mr skeltal.
Not sure-might be bi or hetero
Not homosexual tho,I used to like some girls
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(11-19-2016, 05:02 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: i sexually identify as an attack helicopter

[Image: giphy.gif]