Ban Request [L2RP]Edna
Name of player: Edna

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110635317

Time in GMT: 19:05 Gmt +2

Server: v4b1

Summary: He was stalling RP/Breaking fearrp for like 5 minutes pretending that he didnt "hear us speaking" while me and few other cops told him to comply in both IC and LOOC chats and microphone, after he left a car he said that he "lags" and just disconnected

Evidence:

[Image: 92186C19663C2B741E69E3314F47DB3574E7115C]

[Image: AC134828D7B35E890111CC39ECC8BA395065A040]
[Image: 1F49C64DF9804173B419B6847D101C7ACA3A0062]
Would you be able to show any further evidence to show us what clearly happend, current screenshots provided does not show us the entire situation.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
-Involved- (Witness)

I was one of the officers that was assisting Borovichok in apprehending the accused. I can confirm the following claims made by the thread owner which were purposely delaying a rp situation, breaking Fear rp for a considerably long time and D/C to avoid arrest.

From my point of view, Borovichok was first on the scene and was instructing via chat/microphone for the accused to exit the vehicle while having a weapon aimed at him and I then came over to help and was telling him via Microphone/Chat to exit the vehicle as well. When we asked him to exit using our microphones, he complained about not hearing us and when we asked using chat, he complained that he was lagging. After about 5 minutes of giving us this nonsense, he finally got out of the vehicle and said in LOOC that he was going to rejoin to solve his so called "lag" problem and this statement made by him can be seen in the screenshots provided.

Important Note: If someone R/C to the server it would say "NJperry has disconnected from the server" and then instantly after it would say "NJperry has joined the server". In the screenshot, you cannot see the notification informing us that he is joining back which means he did in fact D/C from a RP situation. I'm pretty sure "lag" has never been an excuse to D/C during an arrest or vital roleplay situation for as long as I have been at Fearless.

If none of the other claims can be acted on then surely the D/C to avoid arrest claim could, would it not? You can clearly see him leaving the server in attempts to avoid getting arrested.
(11-16-2016, 05:28 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Would you be able to show any further evidence to show us what clearly happend, current screenshots provided does not show us the entire situation.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

What do you mean?
(11-16-2016, 08:43 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 05:28 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Would you be able to show any further evidence to show us what clearly happend, current screenshots provided does not show us the entire situation.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

What do you mean?

He means that Screenshots aren't much in a FearRP situation and that Video Evidence works better.

You have 24 hours to provide further evidence if possible.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
24 hours have passed. Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]