Unban Request
Your name: JohannesNeo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84167728

[b]Your ban ID: 74507

Banned by: [FL:M] Random | Extended by AwestruckBullet

Reason: RapeRP

Involved: [FL:M] Random|Felix406|Me

[b]Reason why you should be unbanned: I played on fearlesstp v4b1 and then i was with a friend his name is Felix406 got hostaged and i used the /me command and i only said /me gives a**f**k, i think there was another guyi forgot his name and he banned me for 1 day. 1 day is a good bantime but i think its unfair to extend the ban to 2 weeks! I really would like to play again and i think 2 weeks are too long. [/b]

[b]2.4 It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse.[/b]
[b]I think 1 or 2 days ban are enough.[/b][/b]
involved

raperp is not allowed and you did it so you got banned, and they can extend your ban to how much they think is needed lol
Awaiting input of banning moderator. Please be patient.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Greetings.

Though this was in character, and probably not meant to harm anyone, it's a rule that should be taken seriously. I got a request from someone (Uncertain who) who said that someone did Rape RP using /me. I checked logs for it, and the person's story was confirmed. I do not remember exactly what you put in the /me, but it was clearly meant as Rape RP.

Perhaps 2 weeks was over the top in your eyes. But rape is something that should not be joked about, ever.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Well, you did admit to doing the /me that you said you did, and logs prove that you did it. RapeRP is against the rules, and as far as I can see in the logs, there was nothing indicating consent to do that, and Rape is sexual intercourse without consent.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]