Report: [FL] Generation - SirNach - MrFinnConlon - Frost
Your evidence is gone buddy.
I was one of the SRU who attended this call, i was first on scene. From what I can remember the pres, Awestruck, miss-clicked and pressed decline warrant. He told us to resend the warrant, which is when is sent one with just please. We had a hostage call to the site, on arrival we heard gun shots. There were more then enough valid reasons to raid. Through voice comms we also were relaying the events as they began to unfold too. They knew what was going on. Don't feel too heartbroken buddy, it was a fun raid for both of us.

EDIT Disregard this - I am thinking of a different call in industrial.
I cant recall this call too well
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Hello and excuse the delay,

Could you re-upload the evidence please?
Else this case needs to be closed.

I'll give you a week of reaction-time on this before closing, because of the delayed response. Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
He seem to have kinda lost interest in the case. He's been online not long ago and he didn't care to visit the page. Also his evidence of any rules broken seem kinda weak. We all know how this will go. Giving him a week to respond is just delaying it too much. Usually it's like 24 hours or a little more. Oh well.
(11-21-2016, 07:10 PM)Idea Wrote: That PR is never coming off the Main PR page..

You're not supposed to comment unless you got anything of value to say :/
(11-21-2016, 08:47 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 10:04 AM)Sir Narc Wrote: He seem to have kinda lost interest in the case. He's been online not long ago and he didn't care to visit the page. Also his evidence of any rules broken seem kinda weak. We all know how this will go. Giving him a week to respond is just delaying it too much. Usually it's like 24 hours or a little more. Oh well.

Lol asslick

I will take my warn and make like a leaf and tree

Excuse you? How am I asslicking? This report includes me too, not restricted to generation. "I will take my warn", you're ridiculous.

Hope it's worth it! See ya in a while.
A week has passed without any evidence.

Case closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]