Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evolution Media
[Image: banner%2BEvolution.jpg]
Evolution Media is a Company based in Evocity, you will find a full list of everything we do and employment below. We are not a Clan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evolution News
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evolution News is our main Source of income, in this we write stories about things that recently happened on the game. We also have ADS which are up for grabs.
[Image: evolution%2BNEws.jpg]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Media
[b]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/b]
Evolution Radio, Frequency 97.7, is our radio broadcast with the weather, news and bed time stories for adults.

Evolution Signatures is Our Design Department, Making all of our Logos and Signatures.

Evolution Photography our new Startup which Specializes in Photography.

Staff
[b]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b]
Austin Powers(dawson270500) is our founder and CEO still living in the apartment we were founded from

Robert Halsey(Sharpshooter) is our Main Writer and head of HR Originally Joining as a janitor but made his way up to his position now.

Ben Dover(Sharpshooter) is the head of Evolution Photography and takes lots of lovely Photographs.
Want to Work for us
Well if you wish to work for us just pick out your preferred role and fill out the small form Below(post in a reply)
Roles:
[/b]

Writer--As a writer you would play on the Servers and collect information about RP's then you would write a story based on it

Photographer--As a Photographer is a writer wasn't able to take the images for a story you would take them for them, which could include re-building a Build.

Artist--As a Artist you will make signatures for Evolution Signatures, Create our Artwork and Logos.

DJ--As a DJ you will do the usual stuff a radio DJ does but record it instead of streaming it, then send the recording to me so that it can be edited and uploaded.

Quote:Steam Name:
Character Name:
Preferred Role:
In Game Hours:
Why do you want to Work for Us:
Previous Works(optional):

Advertising
So you want to Use our [insert format]to advertise, well here are our prices(we charge more than in game as it is permanent)(Post in a reply what you want and what it will say):
Paper Ad - $400
Radio Ad - $500
Sponsor Us - Depends on what
Evolution Media Hopes you Enjoy the Rest of Your Day
[/b]
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me
Best of luck.
Many thanks,
Divey
Supervising Administrator
[-] The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Lesanka, Random
Loving the originality on Fearless right now.
[Image: pJtmS0K.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Sparx's post:
  • Malibu, sebasti161, Random, Danny Boy, Create
Same format aswell
GG
[-] The following 1 user Likes TieDye's post:
  • Malibu
Almost as original as mist's "artwork" Wink
[Image: beRpbYU.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malibu's post:
  • Random
I changed my name,could you do it on the post too?
[Image: 91JVqyH.png]
Special thanks to Envy for the signature
--UPDATED--
Made by Me
Really nice and unique. Maybe add osme nice graphics into to make it more advertising! Best of luck to you and anyone who takes part Smile.
(11-08-2016, 08:45 PM)Blade Wrote: Really nice and unique. Maybe add osme nice graphics into to make it more advertising! Best of luck to you and anyone who takes part Smile.
[Image: beRpbYU.png]
I hand to control of the company to Semtex collective and I am leaving my position at the company
(Sharp pm me if you want anything changed on the thread)
Made by Me
[-] The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Sharpshooter