Ban time change: Wrex
Your name: Wrex

Your ban ID: 74485 

Steam ID: 76561198061398808

Reason: FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Raccoon

Reason why you should be unbanned:  I was banned for 24 Hours for FearRP which i did break. A while later i went back to the ban page to look at my time once again and it had been changed to a 7 day ban because it was the third time i was banned for FearRP.
No where on the forum does it say that third time equals a longer ban time and i think that should be adressed. From my knowledge there has been multiple times players have been banned for the same thing more then three times without any additional time added to their ban.
Either i would like my ban to be shortened to 24 Hours as it was or a post somewhere showing ban times for recurring rule breaking.

Pics:
https://postimg.org/image/mppxvx2wn/
https://postimg.org/image/3td4zo5vh/
Helo Wrex,

While you are correct that it does not say anywhere that multiple bans for the same offense results in a lengthier ban, sometimes such things are necessary to show the players " you need to stop doing the same shit over and over again." In this case, Raccoon saw it as necessary to extend your ban.

All bans are dealt with on a case-by-caase basis so we can't really post "if you do the same shit x times you get more ban."

I understand that being banned is frustrating, but it is a necessary reformative measure. Given that you have 541 hours, I can understand the extension. At this point you should know much better.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hello Wrex.

As Hitman just said, the cases are beeing dealt with case-by-case and in this time I noticed you have not learn from your previously bans, therefor you recieved a 7 days ban and hopefully you will think twice before breaking the FearRP rule once again. 

Also I'd like to remind you of the rules of Unban/Unblacklist Request 

[*]Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

I hereby Deny this UBR.