BS
Your name: Judge Fudge Heart

Your SteamID: fuq u Heart

Your ban ID: lick ma tits Heart

Banned by: som feggot admin no 1 lekis Heart

Reason: gettin raped in ma ass Heart

Involved: xXOnyxiacXx and a bunch of twats Heart

Why we should unban you: You treat us like shit anyway, so please don't unban just extend it Heart

Hello Fearless RP admins, mods etc. 
This is written by xXOnyxiacXx and Judge Fudge. We played on your server litterally 5 minuts ago. And we both got banned, because of fucking bullshit! LIKE ABUSIVE POLICEMEN AND SRU EVERYWHERE. Where was i? Oh yes, you guys clearly only care about the donators on the server, which my friend and i think is fucking ridiculos. 
You can extend our bans if you want to, we just want to say, that it's complete and utter bullshit, that you guys don't care about the majority of the server, who is none donators.

I regret joining this server, as it was fucking gay and a waste of time. And you guys barely have any admins on, you fucking cunts. All you guys can do, is ban us from your shitty server and empty forums, so fuck you, lol Cool Cool

Thank you, and piss off

-Judge Fudge and xXOnyxiacXx  Heart Heart 

Ps. You were cool at first, dickheads. Angel Angry Blush Thinking Skeptical Omg Heart Huh Idea Sleepy Nervous Smile Wink Cool Cheese Tounge Skeptical Nervous Sad :at:
User suspended from forums.

Denied.