[POSTING FOR MR RANGER ALL REPLIES WILL BE FROM HIM UNLESS I NOTIFY YOU]

Your name: Mr.Ranger

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:103998288

Your ban ID: 74246

Banned by: [FL]Snowredwolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: Rat, Snowred.

Why we should unban you:

On the day that I got banned I recieved a message from JackZ, the message was a link to a pastebin.
which had the already leaked information inside of it. At the time my steam was messed up so I had to manually copy and pasted
the link into my browser.
I had no idea what had been happening on FL for around a week, the only thing I knew was that Falc and GHOSTK1LL3R
where both recently banned. After looking at the pastebin, (not particulary knowing what to do at the time)
I decided to ask lord what was going on, after about 10 minutes of conversation I then understood what Jack had sent me.
I closed the pastebin tab and started to browse YouTube. After some time browsing YouTube I found a video. I decided to send this to Rat. So I copied the link (or so I thought I did) and I then went into my chat with Rat
and it pasted I then sent a seperate message. After looking what I had just sent I realised
that it was not the video I'd sent him, but the pastebin. I then got a message from Snowredwolf (via Steam)
asking why I had done this, I panicked and sent a message to Rat saying "You told!" at this point I was panicking, this resulted in myself lying
to Snowred.
This had resulted in myself being permanently suspended from one of my favourite gmod servers.
I apologize for creating any tension with in the Fearless Community, and I apolgize to Snowred for lying to him.

Again I deeply regret my actions and I am deeply sorry for any tension that I may have caused.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
- Rat's Response -

I will admit, Ranger did send me the link but he instantly sent me a youtube link after it meaning that he must've not have copied the Youtube URL correctly.

If what Ranger said is true, I feel he should be unbanned as it is an easy mistake to make. Ranger loves this server and wouldn't ever intentionally do anything to harm FL's Reputation but i shall leave his fate to Snowred who hopefully will understand my point.

Thanks,
Rat

-Involved-
Ranger was in Ts with Sebasti, Jellona, lord of the silver rings, Snow, Awestruck and me if I remember correctly.
You send us the link to the pastebin and knew that you would get banned for that.
You were laughing about it.
I also recorded the conversation, please message me if you want the evidence, can't post it here due to leacked information which is shown in the video.
Ranger lying in the courthouse will not help your situation.
Both awestruck and I was in the chat where you were sharing the link with people, as said by robbtja, he might have recordings of this.

On top of this you told me on steam that you got told to share it with everyone on your friends list.
You also lied straight up to my face and said you didn't know what it was, even though you opened the link and the very first line stated it was a leak.

Once again, exactly as I said in steam, quit trying to lie yourself out of it.
Ranger would like to see the Footage... Please <3

Denied as per request of Ranger.

[Image: eee82928e3400d87dcfca696cdaced57.png]

I told him to post it on the thread, but might as well close it now I have time to do so.