Goodbye (for now)
Dear FL members,

Some of you might've noticed I was hosting 2 mini events in regards to me leaving FL.
Prosto & Captain Barry, enjoy the million I split amongst you.

I was at the point I had a feeling I did most things I wanted to do in FL and made enough money to not really have a goal anymore.
Also, there are some games (coming) out taking more of my attention (BF1 and Dishonored 2).
Next to that I'm busy enough as it is IRL with work and my girlfriend.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for the fun I had last half year and I wish you all happy gaming and happy holidays.
Maybe I'll be a little active here on the forums and who knows when I'll be back.

Cheers guys (and gals), you're awesome.
Kind regards,
I think the "Goodbye" forum is more fit for this, you should probably get an admin to move it there. ^^

OT: Aww, sad to see ya go Roy.

I remember when you first joined, my god did you ask alot of questions, but it also helped you out being more experienced to the gamemode. Smile

Also...... i could of used that 1 million :c
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
See ya Roy. Shame to see you go, you were a great guy. Best of luck in future my friend!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(10-31-2016, 07:53 AM)Jonas Wrote: I think the "Goodbye" forum is more fit for this, you should probably get an admin to move it there. ^^

OT: Aww, sad to see ya go Roy.

I remember when you first joined, my god did you ask alot of questions, but it also helped you out being more experienced to the gamemode. Smile

Also...... i could of used that 1 million :c

I posted a thread there with a link to this one and asking if they can move this one, thanks mate  Sleepy
Kind regards,
(10-31-2016, 07:59 AM)Rat Wrote: See ya Roy. Shame to see you go, you were a great guy. Best of luck in future my friend!

Thanks Rat, same to you!
Kind regards,
Cya, good luck!
Moved to correct section.

Goodbye Roy.
Goodbye!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Bye. Good luck with your future endeavors!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
It's a shame I didn't get to know, you seem like a good fellow. Thanks again for hosting the competition, I had fun beating people with a baseball bat :3
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]