Dobby UBR
Your name: Dobby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93774929

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason:  Raidbaiting - Assaulting cops to get arrested, caling friends to break him out

Involved: My clan. (Pretty much nearly everyone)

Why we should unban you: I had reasons to assault the cops, they insulted me in some way and I had perfectly valid reason.I dont just punch them 'because I can'.

Calling my friends in clan radio: I called them to break me out so I didn't have to wait. I was simply calling them to break me out. Calling my friends to break me out is fine, it was not like I used meta. I said it in text over clan radio - which you can obviously check in logs - and assaulting a cop because I have a reason is perfectly fine?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
How I currently feel being banned

and this:

Hello Dobby,

You kept on doing /me spits on officer in attempt to get him to arrest you, as soon as you got arrested you used clan radio to contact your mates so they could raid the jails.

I don't see any reason to remove the ban from your record.
The officer used microphone to insult me, that is why I used it often. And my mates were able to break me out of jail as at the time we were doing clanRP.
Hello Dobby,

I was around you when this happened and saw the situation itself.
You were doing /me spits on officer between the two stores on shopping street, once you got the attention of the cop you ran to BP where he came to say fuck you and went on to arrest you. When you got arrested the first thing you did was to call your clan mates to raid the jails. (From what I can see, the same clan did this multiple times this day)
You blatantly attempted to get arrested by the cops for insulting them.
Calling your clan mates over the radio as soon as you get arrested would also be quite unrealistic as you'd have no way of getting in contact with them, however, this is not in your ban reason. (The unrealistic part, partly FailRP)

For the future please take your own unban request more serious instead of posting memes on the thread,

Denied.