unban request
Your name: Joulle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249669

Your ban ID: 73972

Banned by: Shadow Miku ^-^

Reason: Not here to RP / general minging

Involved: 3 or 4 random players who were rebels at the time, I recal at least some of them being new to the server.

Why
I went to knock shadow's door in the apartment building, on top floor as a criminal disguised as a room service/cleaner. In fact, my job at the time was something like "CYKA cleaner". I saw 3 (or 4) other players next to the door, outside shadow's house, banging on the door. They seemed to want something from the inside, maybe they wanted to rob the place or something, I don't know since I didn't know the people. This seemed like a good opportunity to get in to steal some items and small furniture from shadow's apartment since the rebels could distract shadow and her guests inside while I go in some side room and look for small things to put in my pockets.

I even brought one of my vacuum cleaner dupes with me to rp as if I'm cleaning the floor and played a vacuum cleaner sound file via voice chat to try and make the rp as real as possible. The second time we went in, I lockpicked in the house as shadow wasn't at the door, she was at the balcony so there was no trouble getting caught, her character could've just thought she forgot to lock the door and the annoying 'neighbors' got in to greet her or whatever.

What I think the misunderstanding here is that my job was very confusing at the time ("CYKA cleaner", IF I recall correctly). Although CYKA is actually a company name, the word comes from "Criminal yahoo cartoffel anti-industry". It's a company, well a cover firm for criminal activities, depending on what we do at the time. At times we do genuinely clean houses, mow lawn, maintain road, sell weapons and ammunition and so on without any criminal activities in the vicinity. We also smuggle weapons, steal other peoples' property, every old "CYKA" (or even "cyka cyka" veteran) member/employee knows this since we started as weapon smugglers. Although that is just to build up a good reputation to avoid trouble and warrants and such happen to the company. We even made a steam group for this a couple weeks ago even though that company was founded half a year ago.

The second problem is probably the fact that the situation itself (for which I got banned) was very vague and confusing since the rebels came inside with me and caused lots of noise, but that noise was good for my criminal activities since I needed a distractions to try slip in to a side room for a while. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything worth stealing and now that I think of this there's not really evidence for this stealing happening since I'm not good at using /me /it for things like this and frankly I'm not a fan of that sort of roleplaying, I prefer voice chat for everything I do (I have loads of sound files I play via voice chat from lawn mowers to door bells and toilet flushing.

TL;DR
I disguised as a room cleaner with a group of random rebels in hopes of trying to steal some furniture and small items, I got caught as a part of the rebel group whose motives I don't know a thing about. I wasn't with them in a sense as if I was working with them towards the same goal, I just tried to use them.
Hello Joulle, i will be looking into your unban request. Please be patient while i do so, i will try and contact Turtle and get her side of the story.

May i ask, why are you posting an unban request 1 month after the ban was issued?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I haven't had the time and motivation to even try and explain what happened there but now that I'm on my last chance I guess it's time to get rid of some of the bans that were mistakes.
Everyone who entered my apartment at the time had no reason to be there. I asked everyone to leave and they didn't, when talking to everyone I was being talked over and ignored. I warned everyone in and out of character. You then brought a vacuum into the apartment and started to mic spam after leaving before hand. "CYKA cleaner" Is not a valid job name either, if you are a criminal you set it as
"criminal" or "thief".
Since Turtle was the banning administrator she knows the scenario best. Since she has given a pretty clear answer i will go ahead and deny this unban request.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]