TS UBR
Your name: Ratatwat

Your SteamID: Irrelevant

Your ban ID: N/A

Banned by: Awestruck.

Reason: 'Harrasment'

Involved: Me. Panda. Minus (When he wasnt getting banned). Frost. Ghost. Sparx.

Well. What can i say, Certain admins cant take banter...

When others say 'Bogdan' (Its in Quotes) its no big deal but when i do it, its basically as bad as Breaking ToS. I dont see why you punish me and no one else, also Other admins who i shall not name, joke about it and you never kick up a fuss but when someone a lower rank than you does it, you use you powers to punish them even though you tell them to die? Makes no sense to me :3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Rat, after many months of verbal warnings being given out to you and others, you decided to push it over the limit. You clearly don't listen to anything I say if that's the case. I ban SirMinus for Multiple Accounting, leave the channel, and hear word that you call me "Batty Bogdan" multiple times. I have told you many times that this name is not what I wished to be called. The fact that you say it behind my back to others, after me telling you not to, worries me and is clear harassment. Take the ban, and learn from your "mistake".
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
'Multiple Times?' Tbqh i dont remember saying it, but you said before you banned me that i have said it once

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The fact you don't remember saying it probably shows that you've gotten so used to slandering me. You had said it multiple times as soon as I left the channel. As I've said, use the ban to learn that harassment is not cool.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]