Fearless, here I come
Hello FearLess community. My name is David, but you can call me Hold, Holdem, or whatever. I recently changed my steam name. I used to be called JotaDe. Maybe some of you know me, maybe not. I used to be an Admin in the VentMob community for quite a long time. The community is officialy dead so R.I.P ventmob.

I've decided to move in to another RP community, with a good gamemode. Best gamemode I could find is this one. Paramedics and firemen just make that difference, even though must people don't give a crap about them and go running around half dead or not bothering about fires.

I am the founder of Carpe Diem. I had a thread made for it in the Clan Section.

My experiencie in RP... About 2 years or so, maybe more. Time just flies by doesn't it? I'm 19 years old, I work in an office Mondays and Fridays. Hopefully things will change next year and i'll be Mondays to Fridays.

I think I donated, not quite sure if I did it right... Anyhow, thank's for reading and I hope to see you InGame.

Bye!
Great to have you around, Holdem. I'll be looking forward to RP with you.

Enjoy your stay!
Hey David, I saw you ingame a few days ago Wink. Welcome to the community! Enjoy. Smile
Hey, Holdem! Your introduction sounds promissing. Not only your rp/admin experiences makes me smile, but the fact that your clan's called Carpe Diem warms my heart (Latin FTW).

I hope I'll see ya soon.

You may always call me 7rozen_7ear_, FrozenFear, 7ears, Fears, Fear, Frozen, 7rozen or Rear -for the friends the latter is.
© Nudelholz
Thank's for the welcome =) I'm looking forward to RP'ing again, darn Valve always messing things up with Gmod.

If you see me ingame and need someone for some RP, or ask if you can join whatever me and my clanmates are doing, feel free to PM! It's always good to RP with people that know how to.

We already built a Hospital. I hope to get some extra people to make a fire department next to it when gmod is back up... Hopefully people will start using the /request more rather than just using it for police or spamming the mayor.

PS: Does donator give you extra prop limit?
I want to make a joke about Texas Hold 'Em, but I won't.

I vaguely remember you, so welcome back.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Well that's where I got the name from ^^

Also, weren't you in VM? In Carpe Diem too?
Nope, Donator doesn't give you extra proplimit. The limit is 30 btw, if you didn't knew already. Tounge
Oh darn. I was building a Hospital with a friend... And we both hit the prop limit.
Hello again, It's great to see you back into roleplay.
I remember the days of Carpe Diem and it'll be great to roleplay again.
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]