Disable likes in courthouse
(10-26-2016, 02:56 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: +Support.

The courthouse is only for involved. Posting when not involved results in warning, so why would you allow someone uninvolved to like someones post lol
-Support, likes dont influence anything at all and its a nice way for the community to voice its opinion. This happens in countless gmod communities and it works perfectly well.
(10-26-2016, 04:33 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -Support, likes dont influence anything at all and its a nice way for the community to voice its opinion. This happens in countless gmod communities and it works perfectly well.
Community voicing their opinion has influence on staff decision. Staff would have to keep in mind áll the likes and it "might" make their decision more acceptable for community to avoid more conflict (which FL most likely wonť,,, probably).

Also, it might allow some butthurt people to finally like their friends thread so they can get their sweet revenge.
It might make people act differently aswell (fear of not being agreed witth)

There's more and more. It dephends on the person unless you don't give a damn about others and yourself.

That's what I think.
-support
-Support
I don't see the harm in it and don't see how it effects the case that they liked? - support
just clarify i don't do this i just post a player report and just let the rest happen as the admin see fit
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Keep in mind, people, that this is essentially a BUG and not a FEATURE.
This had already been brought up numerous times trough bug reports and staff having had concerns regarding it.
Avgar didn't view it as a priority and it barely bothers him, which essentially means he doesn't plan on fixing it at all.

I have to be careful with my words because everything I say or do he'd like to view as disclosing information that isn't available to the public, aka leaking, simply because I want to inform the community of things they have the right to know about.

With that being said though, +Support.
But as I said, pointless as it's been brought up from half a year ago till now and there has never been any sign of wanting to fix it.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Joulle
massive -support
-support

Liking someone's unban request is a way of showing the person they're and that a part of the community players want them unbanned - for example.