Disable likes in courthouse
Description: Disable likes in the courthouse. Simply remove the like button.

Why? If you are not involved you should not show your opinion or back someone up inside of the thread. Otherwise I just see it pointless.
Neutral.

You might like someone thread because maybe they roasted the other person! Or because someone's point is valid and I tend to find when someone likes a post it makes it more important.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • trxsh
Its quite obvious that people who "like" post of person who is posting unban are showing support to them, cos its the only way to show it, without getting yourself banned/warned

-support
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • trxsh
So this is what the suggestions have become..
Regards, Midget

(10-26-2016, 11:39 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Its quite obvious that people who "like" post of person who is posting unban are showing support to them, cos its the only way to show it, without getting yourself banned/warned

That is exactly what I mean. However, in my opinion I don't think you should be able to like the post since you have nothing to do with the case. The courthouse should be clean of the the opinions of users which are not involved.
-support not really required
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Neutral.

Although liking a post may show your support to a specific party, it shouldn't affect the Staff Team's final decision.
+Support.

The courthouse is only for involved. Posting when not involved results in warning, so why would you allow someone uninvolved to like someones post lol
+Support
(10-26-2016, 02:56 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: +Support.

The courthouse is only for involved. Posting when not involved results in warning, so why would you allow someone uninvolved to like someones post lol
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator