Posting unban request on behalf of me + 2 friends (Avelyn offline doesnt know of ban)
Your name: RealFukBoi (me), Zeee3PO Avelyn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60465711 (REAL) , STEAM_0:0:105829255 (ZEE) , STEAM_0:1:157103647 (AVE)

Your ban ID: 74345 , 74346 , 74347

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: Alt accounting

Involved: Me, Zee, Avelyn

Why we should unban you: We are not alt accounting, we are three friends who play together sometimes. We have not even played with Avelyn for quite a long time (maybe zee has) but both me and zee were both online as two different people playing together, talking on skype... We literally could not have been the same person, I do not understand how a mod could make this mistake...
Hello RealFukBoi,

Have you ever been connected with these users via a LAN party?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-26-2016, 12:54 AM)Reebs Wrote: Hello RealFukBoi,

Have you ever been connected with these users via a LAN party?
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, sometimes bring my laptop to Zee's house and we play gmod... sometimes private sandbox, sometimes cityrp...
I'll bring this up in internal discussion and keep you updated. Please remain patient while I do so.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(10-26-2016, 10:02 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'll bring this up in internal discussion and keep you updated. Please remain patient while I do s
Thank you Reebs.
Hello all,

This is still being discussed internally. I will update you when I can.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Greetings all,

After discussing this with a few other administrators, I have come up with a way to prove your innocence.

I'd like to get all three of you online on the server at the same time, talking to myself or another administrator through Voice Chat, if possible.

I apologize it has taken this long to give you an actual update on the situation.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(11-05-2016, 01:59 AM)Reebs Wrote: Greetings all,

After discussing this with a few other administrators, I have come up with a way to prove your innocence.

I'd like to get all three of you online on the server at the same time, talking to myself or another administrator through Voice Chat, if possible.

I apologize it has taken this long to give you an actual update on the situation.

Okay i will talk to everyone about this and so we can talk. How would you like us to talk to you? We are banned from the server so we cannot log on...
I'm still working out specifics on my end as to how this will work. I'll get back to you...hopefully later today.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Evening all, do you all have TeamSpeak installed on your PCs? This would be the easiest way for me to confirm that you are 3 different people.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran