[Solved] Crashing on retrieving server info.
I keep crashing on retrieving server info, i've disabled download files from server and also i have the content pack and maps. I can't join any other FLRP server either. I have reinstalled gmod multiple times and verified.
I've also tried deleting my game files and then deleting local content but that doesn't work either.
try moving your mouse around while connecting? to me it used to happen that if i didnt move my mouse I'd time out
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Chech
(10-26-2016, 03:01 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: try moving your mouse around while connecting? to me it used to happen that if i didnt move my mouse I'd time out

Used to happen to me all of the time.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Chech
(10-26-2016, 03:01 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: try moving your mouse around while connecting? to me it used to happen that if i didnt move my mouse I'd time out

sounds fuckin stupid but i'll try

edit: it didnt work
have you tried turning it on and off?
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • Chech
(10-26-2016, 05:10 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: have you tried turning it on and off?

yeh ive tried that dude bro
When you load up FL, backout of Garry's mod. Once FL has loaded, load back into Garry's mod
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Chech
(10-26-2016, 06:03 PM)Dobby Wrote: When you load up FL, backout of Garry's mod. Once FL has loaded, load back into Garry's mod

Didn't work, thanks for tryin tho.
Ok, instead of crashing it now freezes and i have to ctrl alt delete and start task manager to exit gmod?