[Pas] Carpe Diem
(01-08-2012, 08:36 PM)Holdem Wrote: Welcome Iban. I'm happy that you decided to accept the invitation, hope to see you around InGame!.

About you, Burger. We don't get applications, because we will handpick those who we think are good. But, of course we can't be everywhere. So I will discuss your membership with fellow members, and give you a response.

Seems fair
Colonel Burger. We have studied your application and decided that you must step away from weapons for a while if you wish to join us. I think that you've joined another clan, but, if you wish to join us, that's what we ask from you.

We aren't saying that you kill a lot or anything, it's just that most of RP scenarios in wich you are involved seems to involve weapons or violence. We hope that you understand and we encourage you to try and have new RP experiences. Try other jobs, try RP'ing with our members. Thank you for showing interest in us.

Best regards,
Holdem.

(01-16-2012, 04:37 PM)Holdem Wrote: Colonel Burger. We have studied your application and decided that you must step away from weapons for a while if you wish to join us. I think that you've joined another clan, but, if you wish to join us, that's what we ask from you.

We aren't saying that you kill a lot or anything, it's just that most of RP scenarios in wich you are involved seems to involve weapons or violence. We hope that you understand and we encourage you to try and have new RP experiences. Try other jobs, try RP'ing with our members. Thank you for showing interest in us.

Best regards,
Holdem.
I understand, though most of the time in a gunfight I'm an SS assisting in a raid by orders of the president, and I barely take any jobs anymore, as I enjoy making my own sort of TV studio. I'll try and play more passive and less aggresive. Until then...
We're glad that you understand. Since we look for more passive like RP, and SS usually involves raids. Try being a Police Officer. You can do good Passive RP by pulling vehicles over for traffic infractions, asking them for their ID, insurance, and so on, for example.

Hope to RP with you soon!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Due to inactivity, Kmac has been expelled from the clan.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I have a few names we should discuss later today, Holdem. Talk to you on steam.
Due to the Clan Rules made by Dryblood in wich states:

Dryblood Wrote:With this comes a new possibility. You can now join both a [Agr] and a [Pas] clan, so for example you could be in "Black Mesa" and in "The Fish Club"

We would like to remind our members and any future members that Carpe Diem, even though it's a Passive clan (Of wich we pride ourselfs), it's a one clan only thing. By this I mean that you may only be in Carpe Diem, and not in another Agressive clan aswell. We have standards and a reputation to keep, and we hope to keep it that way.

Also, if you think you are up for it, if you think you can RP properly, write properly, follow the rules, use OOC properly, Passive RP, handle situations well, etc... You may contact me by PM on the forum and request an IC interview.

Best regards,
Holdem.
(01-25-2012, 09:00 AM)Holdem Wrote: Due to inactivity, Kmac has been expelled from the clan.

Sad
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]

Glad to see you around Kmac. If you will start playing again, I'll gladly add you to the members list. We just can't have you not giving signs of life in the server =x
I would like to welcome our newest member, Flame! From now on he's on full Membership, and will only go into probation if he does something terribly wrong.

We're watching you...!