[Pas] Carpe Diem
OFFTOPIC:

Dryblood. I dare you not to do one single thing against this clan.

Don't think you can come around and demand everything here. You are not the only admin.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Noobias, 7rozen_7ear_
Please show more activity, and give more examples of these "Other Methods" of RP you speak of.
Well, we don't really record our RP or take snapshots of our creations. We are modest and do not go around showing what good things we do. But, if we need to show our "Activity", we will.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Dorag
May I ask why this group is considered "Agr"?
I've been thinking it too... But, since "Agr" means that we might use weapons in our RP... Well we might RP as police officers and we would use weapons then I guess.

But, I would like to ask for a new kind of "Tag", so that we are not listed under Agressive with other clans that are Military clans and whatnot, since we only use weapons if the RP needs it (For example, Police officers, detective, etc). Maybe a [N/S] (Non specific), wich means that the clan doesn't really do something in particular, like Marketers trade, the fishing club fishes and so on, we just adapt to the RP situation.

PS: Passive RP can be made with guns, if RP'd properly. Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you can't RP without using it. F.E Police Officers.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • StillAlive, 7rozen_7ear_
Requesting a "PAS" as tag. Thank you.

EDIT: Alright I'm changing this myself. Carpe Diem is the most passive clan/group in Fearless right now and we've never done violent RP together.
So I think it's alright, that we get the "Pas" tag. If you don't find it suitable, then you can of course change it, Dryblood. That is your decision.
I'm just afraid of it being misleading since we are so passive.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
Was around the server today. Met with two admirable gentlemen and got me a little piece of paper with "064-256" on it. Cool

I appreciate the gesture, lads, and I'd like to accept your proposition. I'll be seeing you later serverside!
It is indeed good to hear that. Welcome to the group, buddy!
Uhmm, I'm a numbskull that didn't get the registration method so ima give this a try:

Ingame name: Richard 'Burger' Hammond

Hours:110

RP points: 2

Reason I want to join: I feel that flowing with the team -so to say- is the way to go for me.
Welcome Iban. I'm happy that you decided to accept the invitation, hope to see you around InGame!.

About you, Burger. We don't get applications, because we will handpick those who we think are good. But, of course we can't be everywhere. So I will discuss your membership with fellow members, and give you a response.