[Pas] Carpe Diem
We would like to thank the Carpe Diem members which aided the Czechnyen Rebels in RP'ing the Great Czechnya Empire! Would love to RP with you guys again sometime.
It's a shame I missed it, I hope to RP with you guys soon. Hopefully we can get our clan made official, even though I'm still not quite sure how to do that.

Thank's again!
From what I've seen you guys are great RP'ers. I'm expecting a lot from you in the future. So I will declare your clan as official! Congratulations.

Wear the status with pride.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Holdem
First of all, congratulations by getting declared official. You've hit the ground running this far!

But here comes the sad new. I'm (temporarily?) leaving. I still like this clan anyways, yet I feel like I should have a clan wich gives my rp character a job for it's further evolution. I've found a clan wich offers my character just that, a job as a businessman. I hope you understand my decision as it's taken in function of my RP. I'd like to stress that I'm honoured to get invited to this clan, as I've seen you all are great rp'ers, yet I think the evolution of my character is more important right now.

Yours sincerely

7ears
First of all, it's great to be recognized as an Official clan.

Secondly, it's sad to see you go 7ears. I hope that you will fullfill your RP needs, and become a better RP'er some day =)

Thirdly, I would like to welcome our newest member, StillAlive. Welcome!
You have 48 hours to make the thread look more like a RP Clan, please add more description and a background and possibly a picture, if not I will demote it to Unofficial.
Well Dry, thing is in Carpe Diem we don't do anything specific, we don't have a "Military" background or any sort of background. It's a Clan in wich people that love to RP with other means than weapons can be together. Wearing the tag is like a badge, it's a certificate that you will RP out any situation as best as possible. Still we are a group and we usually RP together, to enjoy ourselfs to our benefit and of others.
You still can have a better description and background
How about now?
Much Better