PR: unknown
Name of player: unknown ---> we didnt saw their names.. we hope that you are able to look up the damage log!

SteamID: unknown---> we didnt saw their names.. we hope that you are able to look up the damage log!

Time in GMT: GMT +2 (Berlin) 21.43 --> GMT 19.43? Not sure...

Server: V4b1

Summary:
two players violated rules:
16.1 Do not steal or rob etc. without a valid roleplay reason.
14.4 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.

unfortunately i could see their names but you can probably see it in the dmg log. (If it helps i shot with an AK47)
Evidence is the Video below.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvp3yOeq...e=youtu.be
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
Please complete the template, otherwise i will have to deny this ban request.

You have 24 hours.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Ok edited it.. anything else missing?
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
Name and SteamID's - We can't punish anyone without them.
Already explained it... we don't have the names and cant look them up. We didn't came close to them....
As already said we hoped that you could look it up in the damage log.
We used this method before to identify players.
Quote:Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

I am unable to check damage logs as i was not on the server as this incident happened. With that being said i will deny this ban request due to not providing any names or steamID's.

Denied.