[Unofficial] Scorpio Force
(11-27-2016, 06:10 PM)Dobby Wrote: Today we had some trouble, although nothing like before. We just wanted to show an example of what would happen if you fuck around with us.

Spoiler :
[Image: aM5DEAz.jpg?1]

We didn't want to show any video of blood or gore because we think that would be inappropriate as what happens behind shut doors should stay. Lets just say everyone room is different and every story is different and each person in them rooms has a different story. Here is an image of one, although next time this happens the image with be different and those who are taken will be humiliated.

Wow! Really original!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Ghost, Danny Boy, Broccoli, Ratatoskrr
(11-27-2016, 06:24 PM)Random Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 06:10 PM)Dobby Wrote: Today we had some trouble, although nothing like before. We just wanted to show an example of what would happen if you fuck around with us.

Spoiler :
[Image: aM5DEAz.jpg?1]

We didn't want to show any video of blood or gore because we think that would be inappropriate as what happens behind shut doors should stay. Lets just say everyone room is different and every story is different and each person in them rooms has a different story. Here is an image of one, although next time this happens the image with be different and those who are taken will be humiliated.

Wow! Really original!

It's not like anyone has ever done this... *cough*

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random
What do you want? A sticker or medal to say you are the best and most original?
Sorry are you disrespecting us?

No, simply offering you a medal I picked up from some Black Friday deals.
Dont get smart, we're always watching your every move...

[Image: character_sig_by_ratatoskrr1-damyx1e.png]
Illuzion Corp - CEO

Don't get smart or I'll fart hahaha lol
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Quote:Original

Like what you guys did was original to start with, it has been done a million of times, give me a break...
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Eclipze, Envy, StrikeOne, RobotDuck, god, Goat
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Enzsnow Amore

What is your RPP count? 0 

What is your current amount of bans? 0 

Current hours on the server? 15

Are you able to access Microphone and TS? Yes

---------- IC Information -----------
Full Name: Baricus Boobius  

Background information of your character: My character is called 'Baricus Boobius'. Baricus is an aggressive man who loves to get his hands dirty! Baricus grew up in lower London and grew up with an Alcoholic Father. Baricus dropped out of school at a young age and knew amounted to anything. When Baricus grew up he merged with the wrong kind of people and slowly started become a thug, doing criminal acts and causing chaos.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? I want to join Scorpio to improve my Aggressive RP.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? Death to people who stand in our way!

---------- Extra Information ---------- 
Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? N/A

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? N/A

We are sorry to say, but we are denying your application Enzo Amore.
-We are denying your space as a member of Scorpio Force because of you lack of hours, showing you have a lack of knowledge in our industry.

If you want to join again, show us who are you around the city.