[Solved]Can't see the new cars.
Cars such as the McClaren, aston v12 and mini cooper dont show up for me. I've downloaded the server content but they don't show up?
I am always unsure about which content you need when not being able to see vehicles.

However, these are links to workshop content that could be helpful:

TDM Cars Collection - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=140550510

NOTE: You can either find the vehicles you are missing or just subscribe to the entire collection.

(10-25-2016, 02:04 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: I am always unsure about which content you need when not being able to see vehicles.

However, these are links to workshop content that could be helpful:

TDM Cars Collection - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=140550510

NOTE: You can either find the vehicles you are missing or just subscribe to the entire collection.

Done that.
Something that had helped me when I couldn't see some of the cars was downloading this content pack, if you haven't already, and placing it as instructed.

http://fearlessrp.net/content/

This seemed to fix my issues regarding models and textures for the cars. I hope this helps.
If that doesn't work, you could perhaps also make sure that you're running with Models on High. I know it fixes the bug where cars look like absolute fuckfests, so it might fix this problem if it actually is just a bug.
(10-26-2016, 08:35 AM)tawxen Wrote: If that doesn't work, you could perhaps also make sure that you're running with Models on High. I know it fixes the bug where cars look like absolute fuckfests, so it might fix this problem if it actually is just a bug.

Got everything on the highest, im hoping my reinstallation of gmod is gonna fix it but i cant even join the servers anymore.
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(10-26-2016, 01:30 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 08:35 AM)tawxen Wrote: If that doesn't work, you could perhaps also make sure that you're running with Models on High. I know it fixes the bug where cars look like absolute fuckfests, so it might fix this problem if it actually is just a bug.

Got everything on the highest, im hoping my reinstallation of gmod is gonna fix it but i cant even join the servers anymore.

if that doesn't work, you could try unsubscribing and resubscribing to the addons, so they'll hopefully redownload properly. Do the vehicles show up as errors, or just not at all?
(10-26-2016, 07:45 PM)tawxen Wrote:

if that doesn't work, you could try unsubscribing and resubscribing to the addons, so they'll hopefully redownload properly. Do the vehicles show up as errors, or just not at all?

I don't even know anymore man, i can't even join the server cuz it crashes for me :/
(10-26-2016, 09:37 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:

I don't even know anymore man, i can't even join the server cuz it crashes for me :/

If you crash while loading, you can try going to Options > Multiplayer and disabling the Server Download (don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was a drop down menu).

If you load in, it means your Garry's Mod crashes when downloading a specific file. If this is the case, and you're still missing things when you load in, you'll have to go to Soulripper's Workshop page and download the content packs from there, or you could download the files from here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622 (I suggest the workshop though, that's what worked for me when I was having problems).
(10-26-2016, 10:40 PM)tawxen Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 09:37 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:

If you crash while loading, you can try going to Options > Multiplayer and disabling the Server Download (don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was a drop down menu).

If you load in, it means your Garry's Mod crashes when downloading a specific file. If this is the case, and you're still missing things when you load in, you'll have to go to Soulripper's Workshop page and download the content packs from there, or you could download the files from here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622 (I suggest the workshop though, that's what worked for me when I was having problems).

Done all that brother, i'm at my mothers house tomorrow so hopefully i'll get a clue if its this pc or just me  Cheese