Azog Blacklist Appeal
Your name: Azog

Your blacklist ID: 82308

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:98516087[/b]

Reason: Randomly using a shotgun to blow down a door (FailRP) // Should know much better

Staff member who blacklisted you: Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Me and a friend of mine was taking control over the slums, roleplaying as 2 black gangmembers.
We went door to door and only allowed black people to live there, after a couple runs we decided to bust in a door that never opened up, and was locked.
I used my shotgun to bust the door open, only to find out nobody was living there.
Reebs saw this and roofed me and my friend asking why, explaining to him the situation he then blacklists me for 6 hours, then he lowers it to 3 after being confronted by an admin. I complained saying that it is stupid to give 13 year olds (or 14) moderator priviliges, then he threatened me with a ban for age discrimination. 
Anyways, this door bust was anything but random, and deeply tied to our roleplay factor at the time.
After the blacklist I stopped playing, since I do not enjoy roleplaying as an NPC, how ever now I would like to re-join the server and feel the vibes.

- Thanks
Azog
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
I shortened the blacklist because I accidentally typed in the time for 3 months instead of hours, so after you disconnected, I realized this mistake and gave your access back, then revoked it again for the correct amount of time.

Furthermore, even if you were a black gang member, you wouldn't randomly bust open the door to an apartment with a military grade shotgun.

Finally, what does my age have anything to do with my ability to enforce the rules? I have proven to be a mature individual and the rest of the team trusts in my ability to enforce the rules on the servers. If that wasn't the case, I'd likely not be a staff member at this point in time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-23-2016, 03:31 AM)Reebs Wrote: I shortened the blacklist because I accidentally typed in the time for 3 months instead of hours, so after you disconnected, I realized this mistake and gave your access back, then revoked it again for the correct amount of time.

Furthermore, even if you were a black gang member, you wouldn't randomly bust open the door to an apartment with a military grade shotgun.

Finally, what does my age have anything to do with my ability to enforce the rules? I have proven to be a mature individual and the rest of the team trusts in my ability to enforce the rules on the servers. If that wasn't the case, I'd likely not be a staff member at this point in time.
Again, I did not randomly bust open a door, which I explained in my original post and many times over voice ingame before the blacklist. You said that you will give me a 6 hour blacklist which you did, I then confronted Divey with this asking him if he really agreed to that.

You keep nagging about that black gangmembers cant realistically get hands on a "military grade" shotgun, however you need to remember that this is a semi-serious roleplay server - not a serious one.
Anyways, I could find 100s of ways for me as a black gangmember to "realistically" obtain military grade shotguns.

Age has nothing to do with your ability to enforce rules, but when you bend them to your liking, that showed me you are incompitent to have moderator priviliges, and that you are now an adminstrator really astonishes me. 
Maybe my case was an isolated one, or you maybe had a bad day?

But due to my perception of incompentance by you I would greatly apprieciate if somebody higher in the chain of command could make the final decision.

- Thanks
Azog
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
You can't request another administrator to review an Unblacklist Request, that's not how it works.

It is unrealistic for any gang member to get ahold of military grade gear, and I would consider it failRP.

Furthermore, I didn't bend the rules to my liking like you claim I did. I'm trusted to enforce the rules that you happened to break that day, and you saying that I'm incompetent isn't helping your case in this UBLR.

Nothing was preventing you from doing some passive roleplay during the time you were blacklisted. Instead of playing out your blacklist, you decided to disconnect 10 minutes after it was issued. I see absolutely no reason for you to be unblacklisted and therefore this Unblacklist request is denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]