UBR Tekno
Your name: Tekno

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52367233

Your ban ID: 74298

Banned by: Random

Reason: FearRP (2.1e)

Involved: Me and willem de walrus

Why we should unban you: The ban says that I broke rule 2.1e, that rule says: "Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job."
I did not break that rule becouse I was on a safe distance from the raid, I was outside the baricades the police placed and I had my job set has Criminal, So that's an agressive RP job name.

If you're not going to unban me, please rewrite this rule because the rule is not clear.
Shots were fired from all over the place. Not just from our barricade to their base.

Quote: "Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job."

That's the general area of a raid. Hence, you broke rule 2.1e.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I would just like to make a point. Just because you're a Criminal, it does not give you birth-rite just to loiter around a raid area. You would need to have involvement, else it is seen as looking for a raid. Or looking to get shot in order to find a reason to raid. We all know that is FailRP
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So now its FailRP? Can you just come with one decission? Ones says FailRP, the other says FearRP. Explains how clear that rule is explained...

At the end of the day, FearRP is a branch of FailRP. So you could call it either.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So if its FailRP, why did i get banned for FearRP?

What Awestruck said..

It's a rule nontheless, and should not be broken.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Alraight, if its the same i would prefer if you put my ban on FailRP. Thank you

If I'm outside the area the police barricaded I'm outside the area of the raid, since very single police officer is inside the barricades I would not fear getting shot. So in my opinion I did not break any rules, but you guys probably can't care less about my opinion...

If you do not unban me please make the rule more clear, because it's a really vague rule.
So why isn't my ban not getting changed to FailRP. Its the same right. I want it to be FailRP, not FearRP