jokes are banned from fearless
Noice 1 m8
(10-21-2016, 05:19 PM)Random Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:16 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 04:59 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: The staff is getting worse and worse. I love these corrupt people Smile

You know, calling them corrupt is just one big lie, they are doing their duties, banning someone fairly, and apparently that is corruption?

Tell me how that is corruption, banning someone whom broke the rules, and got a fair ban from one of the staff members.

When people get banned they like to call it ''Corruption'' instead of writing an UBR. That's the problem. Whenever they do not get as they wish, they will instantly get salty because of it.

Spoiler :
Not saying that everyone is like that, but a fair few.. Maybe the problem is the salty players, not the staff?

When you lose a raid 17v1 and call me out for "abuseing third person"
Jheez, people get so salty these days it's actually unreal.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 3 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Zapp, Random, sebasti161
(10-21-2016, 05:39 PM)Ghost Wrote: Jheez, people get so salty these days it's actually unreal.

Alot of people are angry at staff members and you call us salty? If i was you i suggested you need to check it out.
(10-21-2016, 05:06 PM)King Kickass Wrote: This isn't a flame against you guys but more of a question please don't think i'm trying to be against you guys. Why be part of a community you like to complain about and talk about how bad the people who run it are? Surely if you don't enjoy your time here or you think they are against you that you would leave.

Disliking the staff doesn't mean you dislike the community or the gamemode itself.
(10-21-2016, 05:34 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:19 PM)Random Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:16 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 04:59 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: The staff is getting worse and worse. I love these corrupt people Smile

You know, calling them corrupt is just one big lie, they are doing their duties, banning someone fairly, and apparently that is corruption?

Tell me how that is corruption, banning someone whom broke the rules, and got a fair ban from one of the staff members.

When people get banned they like to call it ''Corruption'' instead of writing an UBR. That's the problem. Whenever they do not get as they wish, they will instantly get salty because of it.

Spoiler :
Not saying that everyone is like that, but a fair few.. Maybe the problem is the salty players, not the staff?

When you lose a raid 17v1 and call me out for "abuseing third person"

Why u so salty? ffs there is a difference between people wanting to point out things the staff could do better and people that just want to say fuck you to the staff team like you...
The following 1 user Likes Zapp's post:
  • Ghost
These kind of threads never do anyone any good.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Zapp
(10-21-2016, 05:40 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:39 PM)Ghost Wrote: Jheez, people get so salty these days it's actually unreal.

Alot of people are angry at staff members and you call us salty? If i was you i suggested you need to check it out.

Prime example.

You're calling us corrupt, why is that? Is it because you got banned or got your teacher app denied? 

Believe it or not, it's just a GAME. You act like this is real life and that a ban makes us corrupt. So, feel free to send any evidence of us being 'Corrupt' to an SA.
The following 6 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Random, Panda, NJperry, Zapp, Ratatoskrr, sebasti161
(10-21-2016, 05:43 PM)Ghost Wrote:

Prime example.

You're calling us corrupt, why is that? Is it because you got banned or got your teacher app denied? 

Believe it or not, it's just a GAME. You act like this is real life and that a ban makes us corrupt. So, feel free to send any evidence of us being 'Corrupt' to an SA.

Alot of staffmembers bend the rules so they can ban people. Prime example: Agorith.
There are alot more of these staff members.

Also i dont care the teacher app got denied. If the community stays like this i dont want to be part of the staff.
(10-21-2016, 05:48 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:43 PM)Ghost Wrote:

Prime example.

Alot of staffmembers bend the rules so they can ban people. Prime example: Agorith.
There are alot more of these staff members.

Also i dont care the teacher app got denied. If the community stays like this i dont want to be part of the staff.

So basically your getting at the fact that we punish people for taking advantage of the rules. e.g. the rule you were banned for. You ran into a gunfight and didn't expect to get shot, once you did get shot you whip out a gun "Oh you fucking shot me, now you're going to die".  Rule 2.1e

Also, Agorith is not a staff member so that argument is kinda invalid.

If you didn't care about the teacher app why did you make it? If you're going to say something along the lines of 'for the lolz' or something, that's complete bullshit as you pretty much changed completely as soon as you put the app up - So you clearly did care.
The following 3 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Random, Coffee, Ratatoskrr