Sorry!
Your name: Dragon Of Danger, Changed name on steam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42463718

Your ban ID: 72281

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Scam

Involved: Salinsky

Why we should unban you: So it has been about half a year since i was banned, i have missed fearless all this time. I have been with fearless for some years now and i was really dumb to not think about any consequences. IF i get unbanned i will try to play as good as i can, follow the rules always and start think of the consequences of my actions something i didn't do before.

Even though i know what i did was EXTREMLY wrong, and there was a reason for why the actions was made (perm ban) i know what i am asking for is a lot, but i would be REALLY thankful for a second chance.

-Dragon/Hoddy
Hello vegrad,

I'm glad you made this unban request as the only reason it was made a permanent ban was because we're unable to remove the items you scammed for.
I'll lift your ban once you contact me on steam and we find a time to go on the servers and remove the scammed items, you can find me on steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SnowredWolf/

Please reply here with your Steam username once done.
Alright, i am so thankful Smile Dragon Of Danger i added you. I got school in like 5 minutes though so i wont be able to answer before like 6 hours.
(10-27-2016, 05:50 AM)vegrad512 Wrote: Alright, i am so thankful Smile Dragon Of Danger i added you. I got school in like 5 minutes though so i wont be able to answer before like 6 hours.

I'll be available tomorrow
Okay. I will give the stuff back don't worry Smile
Approved.

Welcome back.