Razz UBR
Smile 
Your name: Razz

Your ban ID: 66529

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Reason: Mass RDM, failrp // extended by Viljo

Staff member who banned you: Pear

Reason why you should be unbanned: Well first off all I wanna start of by saying that I am sorry about my actions. This is one of many unban requests that I have done. I understand that what i did was very wrong & immature. During the split of the community I choose to go to the other community. By peer pressure, me and some friends went on the server to ''fuck around'' and let's just say that it ended very badly. I have no excuse for my actions. As of right now I have been permanently suspended for almost exactly a year now. I do agree that I deserve to be banned, but at this point I am begging you to let me have another chance. I know better at this moment and I can assure you that something like this would never happen again. During the time I have been banned I have still been RP active and now I am way more serious and mature now. Now some of you guys are obviously gonna say that I haven't spent enough time in this application and I can somewhat agree with you, but that is because I don't know what to write in this application except the facts that you already know. Last but not least I just wanna say sorry for the last time and if you were to allow me to play again I would prove that I am worth it.
As a banning admin I am going to say my part
This is your second ban for mass RDMing, and before the mass RDMs you have broken 5 server rules. The ban was issued a while ago, and I support that the ban should be lifted, but not completely.
I hope you've learnt your lesson.
Hello, Razz:

Firstly I would like to thank you for writing this UBR. After taking a look at this, I have a proposition for you:

If you agree, you will be unbanned, and will receive a lengthy weapons blacklist. The current ban would stay on record for reference if needed in the future. I'll give you 48 hours to decide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I agree with the blacklist and everything, seems great.
Hello Razz,

After discussing this with a few other administrators, I have decided to take the offer that I made to you off the table.

Please contact me if you would like some more information regarding why I have done this. You have caused harm to the community with malicious intent by mass RDMing like you did, therefore I will be denying this unban request.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]