Report: Tekno ツ
Name of player: Tekno ツ
SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:52367233
Time in GMT: 1:45 AM
Server: v4b1
Summary: He took a hostage in the public.
Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QprYR5MOEdI&feature=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:153678924&b=6]
We'd like to hear Tekno's side of the story, and explanation for his actions..

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I wasn't hostaging him for real, I only said I was hostaging him so the cop would leave.
I had him under gunpoint and then he called the cops on me which would be breaking FearRP, would you like me to upload evidence of that?
(10-20-2016, 11:39 AM)Tekno Wrote: I wasn't hostaging him for real, I only said I was hostaging him so the cop would leave.
I had him under gunpoint and then he called the cops on me which would be breaking FearRP, would you like me to upload evidence of that?

I dont know who you mean "and then he called the cops on me" Are you talking about the hostage or about me the police officer? If the hostage called the police that was failRP.
The hostage called the police using /police
SteamID is invalid, please fix this..

24 hours have been applied to fix the SteamID..

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
(10-20-2016, 11:55 AM)Brikaas Wrote: SteamID is invalid, please fix this..

24 hours have been applied to fix the SteamID..

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
SteamID Changed
If you do have evidence of the player that you took "hostage" called the Police on you whilst at gunpoint than do post a new Player Report thread on that person.

On the ongoing case here,
You shouldn't have hostaged the person on the middle of the street in public, you claim to use it as a excuse and I still see public hostage taking.

Player Report

Approved

Closing Note:

Hostage situations only be a valid "situation" if the person would be tied up, however the action you have been made in open public, this you will be blacklisted from your weapons for a short period of time.

Player will be blacklisted for 2 hours from weapons for the reason of Public Hostaging.
Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]