Runescape, Your views?
Runescape, A massive online Free RPG,

Some of you may think its a "nerdy" and "shitty" game, Yet it has so many good points for a web based game.

I've been playing it since I was 10 and It's been a game I have seen change so much.

what do you think of it?
It sucks
The game itself is nicely made for a free MMORPG.
Even though it's seen as nerdy. Never really been a fan of it, played it when I was younger though.
No, even habbo hotel is better.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, StillAlive, 7rozen_7ear_
I tried starting to play runescape again a few months ago, and i left after less than 3 days XD

I think it's a great game for minors, but it's way too economy based and the fighting isn't very good. Oh, and I forgot the skills which are almost impossible to get 99 in.
(11-30-2011, 01:05 PM)Equalizer Wrote: No, even habbo hotel is better.

hahahahha xD
Wow Its just not me that play it.
I've been playing it since 2004 (stopped playing for a while) and I'm lvl 60 and member Cheese
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
It's literally shit. Poor graphics, poor gameplay, poor RPG feeling and poor MMO.

Although I've always hated MMO's.
I played it alot on my childhood like almost max level and shit
but when I grew up I bought Cs then Gmod and here we are still.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Vaqxination
(11-30-2011, 02:08 PM)StillAlive Wrote: It's literally shit. Poor graphics, poor gameplay, poor RPG feeling and poor MMO.

Although I've always hated MMO's.

The Graphics have really improved since some of you may have played it, It may not be the best graphics but they're outstanding for a Web based game.