-Your blacklist ID:

-Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:11125435
-Reason:
I was apparently abusing my taser and RDM multi times
Staff member who blacklisted you:
[FL] ZedsDead
-Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I believe i should be unblacklisted because i do not remember what i possible did wrong as it was atleast two years ago, this might be a little late of a request but my pc blew and im not just going to get another one soon and i want to be unblacklisted before i come on the server and i begin to play again. If you deny this i accept it i know i did something wrong obviously even though i dont remember it but hey, i can atleast try before i begin my rp again
I am posting as I am ZedsDead.

According to the records, your blacklist reason was "Teamkilling, RDM x3, random tazing", and you were blacklisted from weapons and SRU (At that time, Special Service Agent).

According to your history, it was not the first time you had been blacklisted for those reasons either, which is why you received a lengthy ban, as you had RDMed AND teamkilled before.

I am however no longer in position to approve your unblacklist request, but I will leave my final note saying that I do not think your unblacklist request should be approved, as you have had a history of RDM and teamkilling. Being blacklisted from weapons is also not the end of the world, as you do not need weapons to roleplay. It should help you learn the rules a bit better before you start shooting at random people again.

Best regards,

Feffe
Feffe was the banning Administrator at the time and knows the situation better than any. Along with that, I will not be unblacklisting you off the fact that you can't remember what happened.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]