Unfairly banned - UBR
Your name: FealZ |

Your ban ID: 74222

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:97591447[/b]

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason why you should be unbanned: My friend stole an ambulance and i got in the ambulance as he told me to. We drove towards Nexus, I got out of the vehicle and told the government about 5 guys hostaging an officer (i did several /request(s) without any answer, thats why i managed to get to nexus to tell them) we drove off, one of the S.R.U members starts shooting at our vehicle so we keept driving towards the apartments minding our own buissnies and when we turn a corner the S.R.U has putted up a road block with frozen props, i told my friend to stop but he didn't, he drove towards the road block in 5-10 mph (mind that the sru was 10ft away from us) and as soon as my friend stops the vehicle (hits an illegally parked car) the S.R.U starts firing shots at us and kills my friend, the sru tells me to get out of the vehicle, i do what im told to do, i spawn on the other side of the ambulance gets my ak up and starts shooting at him. (He killed my friend and i returned fire) I don't see the problem and why i got banned here, obviously the moderator isn't experienced enough ore didn't see the whole situation before banning me. I think its the last example, as Brikaas is an experienced player and moderator. Not blaming him at all, im blaming the S.R.U it isn't his job to patrol, its the Police Officers job, aswell the vehicle didn't have any signs of it being stolen at all
I've explained in detail on what was wrong with the situation, you were asked to leave the vehicle under gunpoint, you exited the vehicle and draw you AK-47 which would be breaking FearRP as they've already put you under FearRP by telling you to get out whilst under gun point. You should have known not to draw your AK-47 with the amount of hours you have.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(10-16-2016, 10:31 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I've explained in detail on what was wrong with the situation, you were asked to leave the vehicle under gunpoint, you exited the vehicle and draw you AK-47 which would be breaking FearRP as they've already put you under FearRP by telling you to get out whilst under gun point. You should have known not to draw your AK-47 with the amount of hours you have.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

He was on the other side of the vehicle, at this point it was 1 of them, not 2 or 3. I even thought about it before so i wouldn't brake any rule, but obviously i did. If i didn't draw my AK-47 he would've

1. Killed me
2. Just arrest me
3. Search me, find my ak & kevlar and put me in jail.

I told him to drop the  gun but he didn't, 1 more thing. I wasn't under gp the whole situation, i was under gp when he told me to get out of the car, he lowered the weapon i got mine up and he got his up, thats when the backup came. I got stressed and started firing shots at them.
(10-17-2016, 07:13 AM)Fealz Wrote: He was on the other side of the vehicle(a), at this point it was 1 of them, not 2 or 3. I even thought about it before so i wouldn't brake any rule, but obviously i did. If i didn't draw my AK-47 he would've

(b)
1. Killed me
2. Just arrest me
3. Search me, find my ak & kevlar and put me in jail.

I told him to drop the  gun but he didn't©, 1 more thing. I wasn't under gp the whole situation, i was under gp when he told me to get out of the car, he lowered the weapon i got mine up and he got his up, thats when the backup came. I got stressed and started firing shots at them.

Apologies for the delay for any reply,
I've marked some pieces in your UBR with some explenation added to it for the ongoing case.

(a)
You were in the vehicle, and you were told to get out, and it doesn't matter on which side its being asked from, you should still and always follow FearRP.

(b)
I doubt he'd kill you if you stepped out of  the vehicle unarmed, and I being arrested is normal if you've commited a crime, or being involved within a crime.

©
I do not recall you telling anyone to drop any gun, until you decided to break FearRP and pull out your gun upon you being asked to leave the vehicle whilst at gunpoint.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I'm going to deny this due to rule 6 in the UBR rules.
Quote:If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

Denied
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]