Ban request: PvtMcNugget
I am not involved any of this situation. Posting Behalf of Kahjo
Name: PvtMcNugget
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32774890
Server: V4B1
Time: 10.15am about(?)
Description: I pulled him over, 3men with weapons stept out, with 2srus hostaged.
I stepped out, they tied me up at the motel. Then told me to face the wall. After that I started recording,
They kept tranqing me twice (?) Then took me to their car. They let the 2 SRUs free, and kept me.
They drove to little village with me, took me to the church, and tranqed me and shot me to death,
They had no demands with the hostage, noone knew about it, and they just killed me for no reason.

(RDM?) (Random Hostaging?)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/MqLaSNkCCmo

Please remove the music from the video. Kinda difficult hearing what people are saying.

Waiting for PvtMcNugget's input.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
He saw that we had 2 SRUs under gunpoint, so we took him hostage until we figured out what to do next. I then tranqued him since my friend told me he wasn't complying. Then my friend said that this was the guy that got me put in jail after he called other officers on me and told them I had guns after I told him to fuck off (in the same life). I said "Oh yeah, that's right" and so the same thing doesn't happen again (him squealing after I let him go under gunpoint) I killed him.
Well I am posting this for kahjo.

Alright, I did see that you had 2 SRUs as hostages, after you told me to get out of my vehicle, you could've just told me to leave.
And Since when did I not obey your orders? (I didn't break fearrp in any point, I did obey all of your orders).
Secondly, what do you mean by "Him squealing after I let him go under gunpoint).
In my opinion you did break these rules: hostaging in public, random hostaging and also RDM.

Also, Zer0 please do not post to a ban request when you are not involved in it. The song is "Fearless Staff Team Song" BTW."
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93292949&b=3]
If you did see that they had hostages then I'd say that they did have a valid reason to kill hostage you  as you were a cop and could easily call for backup.
Player report reviewed

Approved

Player did not have a valid reason to kill Kahjo and will receive a short weapons cooldown. (could have asked for money for Kahjo's release, as he/they did have 2 hostages to begin with=

Feel free to make an unblacklist request.
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]