Eclipze's Departure
Dear Fearless Community

I joined Fearless for the first time the 4th December 2015. I was amazed by the gamemode. How cool it were to RP as a police officer or how cool it was to be a Mafia leader. I had never been on a proper Gmod RP server before. This quickly changed as my internet was bad at the time and i couldnt really play. I came back in March 2016 with better internet. I registered on the forums and became an official member of the Fearless Community which im extremely happy with. I got so many new friends by joining FL. Its been great the past 8 months with FL, everytime i went on FL i logged of with a smile. I wont regret a single moment of it. Recently tho ive lost interest, i have become much more inactive and ive just felt like playing FL wasnt as fun as it used to be. If you want more details on why im leaving then please check the announcement thread of message me on steam. If you respect me for my choice then please comment, if you dont then just shut your mouth and dont even think about commenting!
People that i have high respect for and will miss the most, if i forgot you please write a message to me on steam.

Njperry50
Oh boy, where shall i start Nj? There is to much to write about you so im gonna say this. Keep on Roleplaying and stay with FL and i promise you that you will get far into the team <3

NoTime4You/Mackan

I know that you dont play FL anymore and i know that you wont see this message, but i wanna thank you for becoming one of my first friends on FL and roleplaying with me when i was a newbie <3

Jan
I remember the day you added me, i was so happy that an admin added me instead of me adding them. You wanted to talk to me about Camorro and that i had gotten accepted into the clan. I was so happy, everyday since then we have been talking regulary and i wish to never loose you as a friend <3

Insert
You were a great friend Insert, aswell as a great roleplayer. I missed you and Ceddy alot when you got permd <3

Ceddybu
Real Gottsunda kid, amazing guy. Hopefully i'll come to Gottsunda one day. Take care man <3

Reebs
I remember when we first talked in TS, haha good times. We became great friends over the summer and i wont regret having you as a friend. Good luck in the staff team and stay in touch Reebs <3

General Weed
You are an amazing guy Weed, keep in touch mate <3

Teddy/Ted
Remember when we first met, you recorded my pancake stand and uploaded it to youtube haha we've had some fun times together. Stay in touch mate <3

Jonas
Ah gosh Jonas my love, i will miss you alot. Stay with Fearless and i can ensure you that you will get far within the team. Much love <3

Random
Random we just got married but we can have a long distance relationship right? Love you man, keep in touch <3

Tawxen
Bye Tawxen boi, shame that i had to leave when you were supposed to return. Keep in touch brutha <3

SnowredWolf
I got to know you pretty good recently and we had some fun times in TS, hope you stay with Fearless for long Snow <3

Avgar and Lesanka
You are the ones that taught me how to roleplay and you inspired me to make my own roleplays and i really appreciate that, thank you <3

JackZ
Love you buddy but the Packers sucks <3

Tomo
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to teach the server!

Create
You were a great friend aswell as a great roleplayer!

Mintblackbeard

I remember when i had like 20 hours and we did a police roleplay, haha fun times. Thank you for being so friendly when i got teacher <3

Mactavish
Real slav, keep in touch mate!

Pear
Amazing administrator, keep on slaving it mate!

sebasti161
Will miss ya you little minge <3 Keep in touch man!

KimmyPanda
Good roleplayer, hope you get teacher one day!

Kahjo
Bye man, stay out of the ban page!

Hunterr
Really cool guy, keep in touch!

MrTrashTag
Will miss ya TrashTag and no i dont want to LUA code today :/

Edned
My love, we still need to have that threesome with Random <3

SirNarc
Really friendly guy, extremely good at photoshop. Goodbye my friend!

Sparx
How could i forget you? Will miss ya Sparx, take care my good friend <3

As i said if i missed anyone please send me a message on steam!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Damn this is a shame, sad to see you go dude. Best of luck with your future and I hope to see you soon.
[Image: unknown.png]
See ya Eclizpe.

You've been a great teacher and a great person. Fearless will miss you greatly.

I wish you the greatest of luck for the future and hope you enjoy whatever you do.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Eclipze
So long Eclipze!

You were a great teacher as well as a great roleplayer! You were always optimistic of any situation and I wish you the best for the future!
:(
Please dont leave pal, love you <3
See you Eclpize!
You are an amazing roleplayer and you were a great teacher.
It's sad to see you leave but have fun in the other community!
Damn, Eclipze, and you were an amazing teacher.
Why do you have to do this D:.
Good luck in your future.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
This came out the blue for me.

I remember the first time we ever roleplayed together was in the Shipwreck survival event just before we got eaten by those sea monsters XD. Then a one day, I was just going to do a Normal Passive RP on Top street and then you came along and asked if you could you join, I was amazed by how good you were at Roleplaying. From that point on we became very good friends. I'll never forget all those times we used to do those small Passive Rp's on Top street and we laughed all the way. We then proceeded to have even more great times together. Just seeing you develop and get better every day was just brilliant and i'm glad I was there to witness it.

I will truly miss you Eclipze, we must stay in contact for as long as we can as you're probably my best friend on FL. You know what is best for you and I support you fully in choosing to leave the community. 

This is not Goodbye I hope but just a "see you a bit less" kind of a thing.

You're always welcome back.
The following 3 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Eclipze, Ratatoskrr, Panda
Aww, sad to see you leave.
Take care Eclipze!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
All the good ones are leaving as of lately lel
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • sebasti161, Eclipze