Player report on [FL:RP] DreeBott & [FL:RP] Robbtja
Name of player  [FL:RP] DreeBott [FL:RP] Robbtja

SteamID STEAM_0:0:32754753 STEAM_0:1:82411751

Time in GMT: 23:23

Server: v4b1

Summary: They are metagaming over teamspeak at 0:30 you can hear them say " Eine komt rein mit waffe" That means one is coming inside whit a gun in german. Also at 2:00min you can hear them say you in the black suit get in (They are talking to the corleone) so the sru stayed outside and followed their orders. Remember he was still unarmed. After that they just shoot him out of nowhere whit the reason "Not Following orders". But in fact he did follow orders because they talked to the corleone.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7CCnsw3...e=youtu.be
I (and Probably everyone else) knows that this PR is just because we got you banned with the same video, and now you're trying to search something to get us banned.
So me and robbtja were in Teamspeak and "Einer kommt rein mit einer Waffe" does in fact mean "one is coming in with a weapon"
Robbjta muted his mic but not his Sound and because he has a Hotkey and i dont, i thought it was fine if i just keep talking. (I do that alot of times)
Also me and Robbtja were right next to each other so where is the problem?

I also didn't know you can use a video against the person who uploaded it.
[Image: 47c0b761585358cb7aa4ecff2271c5ad.png]
(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75380)
Well. If the evidence shows rule breakage, it can be used. That case you've quoted was a different matter. The SRU was in-fact RDMed as he complied with all orders and didn't pull a gun out at any point.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-14-2016, 03:24 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Well. If the evidence shows rule breakage, it can be used. That case you've quoted was a different matter. The SRU was in-fact RDMed as he complied with all orders and didn't pull a gun out at any point.

We decided to kill the SRU because of 2 reasons.
1. It would've been a clusterfuck in the Elevator.
2. It was to dangerous to take him with us.
That does not give you reason to kill him. You should have told him to leave, or take him with you.
Kind Regards,

(10-14-2016, 03:48 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: That does not give you reason to kill him. You should have told him to leave, or take him with you.

As DreeBott said, it was way to dangerous to leave him and it would have been a clusterfuck in the elevator.
And as I've said. It was RDM.

Approved.
Kind Regards,