Report 6 Players
(10-14-2016, 01:12 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: "Fearrp was off we have already been assaulted" ~ Hitman 2016

So when shots are fired fearrp is off. It has always been like this.

Only when YOUR are shot not when shots are fired.
But you should know that by now.. (with 1100+ hours)
(10-14-2016, 01:19 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 01:12 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: "Fearrp was off we have already been assaulted" ~ Hitman 2016

So when shots are fired fearrp is off. It has always been like this.

Only when YOUR are shot not when shots are fired.
But you should know that by now.. (with 1100+ hours)

Even if they dont hit you. When people shoot fearrp is off. It has always been like that.
Ignore my previous statement. Im a dumbfuck.
(10-14-2016, 01:27 PM)Hitman Wrote: Ignore my previous statement. Im a dumbfuck.

You were right. It has always been like that. When shots are fired near you fearrp is off. It has always been like that.

EDIT: I played this game for over 2 years now. It has always been this way. When shots are fired fearrp is off.
Okay. So to conclude, Xtreme rushed in, assuming that it was his friend that was being killed, when he could clearly see that it was the SRU being blasted due to the fact he was only around the corner. Xtreme broke FearRP due to the fact he ran in and started spraying people down in the elevator, unsure as to whether or not that his member was still alive. In the first part of the video, you see another Corleone member being blasted. This player also broke FearRP and will be punished.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]