STEAM_0:0:162176383

TLK| Crime
STEAM_0:1:45418316

Time in GMT:

23:23

Server: 
v4b1

Summary:
So Corleone and Rebels got banned by the Government so me and Robbtja decided to raid and kill him.
The Corleones (At least some of them) decided to do the same.
But me and Robbtja arrived there first, taking 4 "hostages" (including 1 Corleone) while waiting for the elevator.
After some time one Corleone rushed to the Elevator with a gun so we shot him.
One minute later the other Corleone came to the scene.
I told them to stand back  (because we got one of them Hostaged) so we could go to the President in Piece.
When the Elevator arrived, we decided to take all of them into the Elevator, and when the SRU didn't respond we killed him because we had no time left. (With the Corleone as a Hostage inside the Elevator).
After that the Corleones Rushed into the Elevator shooting and killing us.
His reason for killing us:
[Image: 0a5c2a8f0ae20fe2907e70593d9bf2b1.png]
"FearRP is off Shots were fired" even tho we didn't shoot him OR the Corleone we had as a Hostage.

Edit:
Taking a Hostage from the other Corleones put the rest under FearRP as well.
So why would FearRP be off when we shoot at the SRU?
FearRP would only be off if the fire was opened at yourself, not on someone else.

Evidence: This is from Robbtja's POV.

Just because shots were fired, does not mean FearRP is off, at all. The two assailants Dreebott and Robbtja still had molyneux under FearRP. The SRU sergeant was killed, and that would have been easily visible from where Xtreme was standing. Looking in the logs, it was in-fact Xtremefighter who broke FearRP by taking the first shots at Dreebott.

Now, please don't use the excuse, "they killed the SRU sergeant, so they may have killed our member". That assumption is what has brought this Player Report to light. Considering that they could have easily have killed your friend molyneux if they so wished, you should have stayed back and radio'd in, confirming his status. Even if they did kill molyneux, they would have had no reason to, resulting in RDM and the Player Report being in Xtreme and Co.'s favour.

TLK| Crime (STEAM_0:1:45418316) is also guilty.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So is this Approved?
Would just like to hear some feedback from the other party. It's only fair.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
First of all Vuurvlam and isouled werent involved in this. Second i used the teamradio to say to everyone that we would raid the president after he banned us. TLK| Crime and molyneux481 responded on that that they were already in the nexus trying to kill him. So when we saw the hostages we knew one of our members got killed. After we heard those shots we assumed they killed our teammember because they killed the otherone before aswell. Then we rushed in to get revange for killing our members. As seen in the video they didnt look at the hostages at that moment so there was no way they could kill the others.

We stood around the corner peeking to the elevator and when we say the corleone enter we heard them shoot. So we assumed they tried to kill him and so we rushed in.

Also they killed the unarmed SRU. He was following their orders if seen in the video they say: "You in the black suit come in" The sru obeyed their orders because he wasnt the guy in the black suit. After that they just shotgunned him down.
(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: So when we saw the hostages we knew one of our members got killed.

How would you know that for sure?
There is no possible way you would've known that.

(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: So when we saw the hostages we knew one of our members got killed. After we heard those shots we assumed they killed our teammember because they killed the otherone before aswell.

I'll just Quote something from Awestruck:

(10-14-2016, 11:40 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Just because shots were fired, does not mean FearRP is off, at all. The two assailants Dreebott and Robbtja still had molyneux under FearRP. The SRU sergeant was killed, and that would have been easily visible from where Xtreme was standing. Looking in the logs, it was in-fact Xtremefighter who broke FearRP by taking the first shots at Dreebott.

So now your just lying by saying that you "assumed" that we killed the Hostage (even though we had no reason to do so)
You clearly saw that we killed the SRU and NOT the Hostage from your team.

(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: We stood around the corner peeking to the elevator

You even said it yourself that you were peeking to the elevator, so you clearly saw that we shot the SRU not the Hostage.

(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: As seen in the video they didnt look at the hostages at that moment so there was no way they could kill the others.

So that gives you the right to rush in to kill us?
Just Imagine this, a real hostage Situation in a house with only 1 Entrance.
2 People are Guarding this entrance with shotguns while the hostages are behind them.
Would you run in just because they're not looking at the Hostage in that moment?
No you wouldn't.
(10-14-2016, 12:48 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: So when we saw the hostages we knew one of our members got killed.

How would you know that for sure?
There is no possible way you would've known that.

I was talking in team radio about raiding the president. Crime and molyneux481 responded on the radio telling me they were already inside the nexus raiding the president. So 2 corleones were inside the nexus. After that only one was left and there are people whit guns. I contacted them over voice radio and they didnt respond.

(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: So when we saw the hostages we knew one of our members got killed. After we heard those shots we assumed they killed our teammember because they killed the otherone before aswell.

I'll just Quote something from Awestruck:

(10-14-2016, 11:40 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Just because shots were fired, does not mean FearRP is off, at all. The two assailants Dreebott and Robbtja still had molyneux under FearRP. The SRU sergeant was killed, and that would have been easily visible from where Xtreme was standing. Looking in the logs, it was in-fact Xtremefighter who broke FearRP by taking the first shots at Dreebott.

So now your just lying by saying that you "assumed" that we killed the Hostage (even though we had no reason to do so)
You clearly saw that we killed the SRU and NOT the Hostage from your team.

(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: We stood around the corner peeking to the elevator

You even said it yourself that you were peeking to the elevator, so you clearly saw that we shot the SRU not the Hostage.

The shots were opend when the corleone enterd the elevator. So we assumed you shot him. You even hear him scream.

(10-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: As seen in the video they didnt look at the hostages at that moment so there was no way they could kill the others.

So that gives you the right to rush in to kill us?
Just Imagine this, a real hostage Situation in a house with only 1 Entrance.
2 People are Guarding this entrance with shotguns while the hostages are behind them.
Would you run in just because they're not looking at the Hostage in that moment?
No you wouldn't.
I would when you are fast and have a good aim you can take them out even before they notice it.
(10-14-2016, 12:54 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: I would when you are fast and have a good aim you can take them out even before they notice it.

That's not how it works.
We had your friend hostaged and could have easily killed him. You just rushed and killed us. In real life you wouldn't do that.
EDIT: You wouldn't risk a life of your friends for that.
(10-14-2016, 12:57 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 12:54 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: I would when you are fast and have a good aim you can take them out even before they notice it.

That's not how it works.
We had your friend hostaged and could have easily killed him. You just rushed and killed us. In real life you wouldn't do that.
EDIT: You wouldn't risk a life of your friends for that.

+And you wouldn't risk your own life for that.

But like Awestruck already said, you're guilty...
"Fearrp was off we have already been assaulted" ~ Hitman 2016

So when shots are fired fearrp is off. It has always been like this.