im out lads
Alright lads and lasses, just basically here to say i'm leaving FL, for a number of reasons i'll put below
  • I'm bored of FL, i feel as if my time here has been great fun and worth while, but i feel it's not for me anymore.

• I am generally slowing my time playing PC in general

• I am in way too many sports teams 

• I have to put more time into relationships etc.

But yeah, that's it, I might be back, but probably not.
I'll definitely pop on from time to time to kill some people, or maybe do an RP. (for the first time in forever)

Anyway, i'll make a list of all the people i've played FL with that i think are just generally proper good lads, or maybe put them on the list for a more negative reason. (lol)

In no particular order:

Inferno
You probably won't see this, but you were the first dude i ever played FL with, and fuck me we were close, We'll keep talking on sc bro.
Perqe
Can't begin to explain how much i like you as a friend, you're the #1 most funniest kid i ever met on FL and i will forever love you, we'll keep chatting. YOU'RE A SMACKBEAN <3
GHOSTK1LL3R
Legend, best aggressive RP'er i have ever met, practically taught me single-handedly how to use guns on FL properly.
Falc
Probably one of the biggest lads on FL, apart from the bought instagram followers ;) you're a proper good lad, stay that way. One of the only admins that didn't change upon being promoted, lol.
JoshZ
You're also one of the biggest lads i've ever played with on here, we'll keep talking and RDM'ing on shit darkrp servers bro :)
Jonas
Faka u bic boi! Nah seriously you're a G.
Captain Barry
Best builder and one of the best aggressive RP'er, general lad, stay that way bro.
TheMJ
baaaaaaaa! stay strong bro, you're a lad.
KimmyPanda
I'm a better e-girl than you
Pear
ello, pickle
Skummet
ello, pickle
AwestruckBullet
Boggy ;) love you mate, top lad
Arxxy
You probably won't see this, but you're fucking sick, and you're a top lad too.
Cox
You talk shit but can't back it up ;), you're still one of the funniest 'grimbo hard nuts' i know.
Kippsee
You think you're a solid 'hull LAD' LOL, you're terrible at agg rp but i seriously love you bro.
Eclipze
The patriots suck, i love you tho
Tomo
Remember the times we both used to contrawhore on v2p ages ago when we were both FL noobs, was fun.
Shadow Miku or Turtle
stay strong, ur an ok person
Wilson
You're funny, but fuck the seahawks, seriously. You're a top lad and a good friend.
Stitch
You're a lad, stay cool bro.
Create
You're a fucking weirdo, stop adding everyone who plays FL on snapchat and popping up to them constantly like you're friends lol.
#getblocked
Frost
You're a lad, stay exactly how you are, don't change, stay strong bro, we'll stay in contact.
Juicyorange
I love you, even though you didnt talk
Dobby
Didn't play with you a lot but ur a legend
Mr.Ranger
Top lad, don't change, i love you bro
Ghost/Ghost Rider
You're a top lad, proper good with M4
Baloo
Top lad, once again, good with M4.
Agorith
I was friends with you when you were teacher, you're banter is shit and you completely changed to a power-hungry mug when you got admin.
Everyone i've Insulted
It was just for shits and gigs if i got the chance to do it again i would

Right, that's it.

If i forgot you it means i'm being stupid or you were so boring to play with i forgot you, lol. #truth

Cheers for the fun FL, good luck in the direction you're going, You're gunna need it

JackZ/Sardy is out once and most likely, for all.
The following 7 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Falc, juicyorange, Eclipze, Alfred, Pear, Tomo, god
Cya, Jack.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • JackZ
Cya man
The following 1 user Likes Xtremefighter's post:
  • JackZ
See ya, JackZ.

You're an awesome guy, don't change that, hope to keep in contact on snapchat & steam.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • JackZ
Didn't know you, but good luck for the future!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • JackZ
Take care JackZ
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • JackZ
Gonna miss ya, Jack.

You're a funny guy.

Best of luck, and I hope we could keep in touch...somehow.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • JackZ
You were a good lad until you turned completely salty when your friends got rightfully banned and you've been a huge minge ever since with an insanely toxic attitude.
FL's playerbase is better off without you.

See you never, JackZ.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Bye Jack bby, patriots will win this season, fuck the packers. Love yaa bro, keep in touch!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • JackZ
Cya man! Goodluck to you in the future!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • JackZ