How to determine if community is friendly or not.
[Image: c13da13a3b3af803243eb1b3b2384998.png]

[Image: 1105111f865a7386d4b94290ed8622d8.png]

Thank you for your time
The following 7 users Like Prosto's post:
  • sebasti161, Tomo, god, Marty, Ghost, Random, DreeBott
The community has become a little bit to toxic the past month
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(10-12-2016, 04:45 PM)Eclipze Wrote: The community has become a little bit to toxic the past month

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Actually think that the community has improved a lot in the past few months, the overall roleplay too.
Most of the toxic players has left, and I feel like everything are getting into what it was before.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 5 users Like Balls's post:
  • Emil, Marty, mintblackbeard, Joulle, Liam
(10-12-2016, 04:58 PM)Balls Wrote: Actually think that the community has improved a lot in the past few months, the overall roleplay too.
Most of the toxic players has left, and I feel like everything are getting into what it was before.

I think its the other way around Balls :/
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(10-12-2016, 04:58 PM)Balls Wrote: Actually think that the community has improved a lot in the past few months, the overall roleplay too.

I agree, and even then most people find roasting more fun than saying nice things to each other.

And even then it shouldn't really count because roasting is about jokingly insulting someone - it's meant to be toxic.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
(10-12-2016, 06:10 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

No offence or anything mate, you wouldnt really know would you ?

I mean considering you joined earlier this year, you didnt really see the toxicity surrounding the community pre and after the split.

Tensions were high, I agree with Balls, it has calmed down a lot now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Balls
(10-12-2016, 06:19 PM)Marty Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 06:10 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

No offence or anything mate, you wouldnt really know would you ?

I mean considering you joined earlier this year, you didnt really see the toxicity surrounding the community pre and after the split.

Tensions were high, I agree with Balls, it has calmed down a lot now.

I see your point Marty, its just from what ive seen that makes me have that opinion.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
It is sort of all over the place to be fair.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
If by community you mean a fraction of the playerbase who go on the server which is what the forums is then yes.  

Some of you guys forget that lol and think the forums is the entire community.

Random sampling from the server 

[FL:RP] Xtremefighter

[FL:RP]Wolf

naq

[FL:RP] Jinks☩☪

RockZombie69

NoiiZeDesignS

Co0FiE

Zeldron

riohayedn03

[FL:RP] Robbkin

Lukekarl2173

✪ Gangster Pepeboo

jeevond

How many of those people do u recognize from the forums, that has been posting the past month.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Joulle