Citizen Weapon Warning
Title: Citizen Weapon Warning

Suggestion: Give people who go to equip ammo as job 'Ctizien' a pop-up warning and disable the use of ammo saying 'Change job' or something. Like when you use weapon but don't equip ammo, it tells you to use ammo first. Same concept.

Why? : I always use guns with citizen job and eventually, like other players, get a ban. So we can prevent this by adding this simple feature.

(I did this just today lol, wait for PR to come up!)
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
This really should not be needed.

You should be aware of what RP you are doing.

-Support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
- Support
not really needed.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+support this is a great idea I totally support it.
+support
Although melee weapons should be allowed for self defense.
Citizens are allowed to wield weapons in some situations. For example, the president allows the possession of weapons for self defence. Just not for Criminal purposes. This includes guns. Therefore, -Support.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-08-2016, 04:19 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Citizens are allowed to wield weapons in some situations. For example, the president allows the possession of weapons for self defence. Just not for Criminal purposes. This includes guns.  Therefore, -Support.

That is defiantly a good point, although maybe it could be a pop-up just tell provide they player to change there job, a warning reminder?
(10-08-2016, 04:51 PM)Dobby Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 04:19 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Citizens are allowed to wield weapons in some situations. For example, the president allows the possession of weapons for self defence. Just not for Criminal purposes. This includes guns.  Therefore, -Support.

That is defiantly a good point, although maybe it could be a pop-up just tell provide they player to change there job, a warning reminder?

If it was for newer players sure. Maybe an hour limit for when it stops popping up. More experienced players should know better than to use weapons as a citizen incorrectly. IMO, experienced players would find it annoying. I would anyway.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-08-2016, 05:08 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 04:51 PM)Dobby Wrote:

If it was for newer players sure. Maybe an hour limit for when it stops popping up. More experienced players should know better than to use weapons as a citizen incorrectly. IMO, experienced players would find it annoying. I would anyway.
Maybe there is a way to disable / enable it?