Falc is out.
Well it's my time now to leave.

It's been a fun ride, however I don't enjoy playing Fearless anymore and it's not worth me dragging myself on to be bored, as well as I have probably used my pc only twice this month. 

Most of my friends have left or been perm'd apart from a few and this makes my experience here dull and just not the same as old times. 

I won't be on the servers ever unless Silver Fang requires me or someone desperately needs my help and aggressive role play skills, I'll still check up on the forums on my phone and comment my view on shit but that's as far as it'll go now and I can't see myself returning in the foreseeable future, so I'll clock out of the servers with my 2300 hours.

If there's any Denino or Crimson members still hanging round, keep shit real.

I came here as a minge, I changed my ways and became a teacher, I adapted to a moderator and evolved into a administrator, but old habits never die eh? So I leave as I came, a minge but more experienced.

If you need me PM me here as I rarely go on steam now for more than 30 seconds..

I would write a list of people, but there's no need. You lads know who you are that would be on the list, I'll miss y'all. Prosto my princess I will miss you and your strange friend Kula.

Falc is out.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, Ratatoskrr, GreekPijama
bye babes
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Will miss you falc, take care mate! Stay in touch on steam!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(10-07-2016, 02:14 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Will miss you falc, take care mate! Stay in touch on steam!

Also stay tuned on Forums. And be safe!
We'll miss you, Falc! <3
[Image: 0Qfl0kT.png]
Thanks to AwestruckBullet for the sweet signature!
Sad to see you go Falc.

You're a nice guy, and afterall, you where the person who promoted me to teacher, was pretty fun.

Gonna miss ya, ciao Falc!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Ah damn.

We haven't talked anytime recently. But I still had a blast back when we used to play all the time.. truly a shame to see you go.

You're a good guy, Falc. I wish you all the best in the future.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I guess I'm not getting my lambo then, am i :c

Buh bye bby <3 take care!
Goodbye Falc!
Sad to see you go, Falc. Good luck on whatever you do next.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator