ForceGhost out!
Hey guys,

I've got some news, I'll be leaving FL as well as from my position as Teacher today. I've been here since 2011 (With a long break in the middle) as a player, an admin and finally a teacher, but today is the day I officially leave FL for the foreseeable future, very likely for good.

There's a lot of reasons for it but mainly a lack of interest in Gmod in general as well as lack of time to be on the servers. It's been great being with you all on the server and the teacher team is currently in a really nice spot.

I'll still be on Steam just not active on the servers or forums anymore so all of you guys can hit me up anytime for anything at all.

I wish you all the best of luck with your futures here at FL and in real life. It's been an honour to work with and help you guys.

Lots of love.
ForceChristmas(Ghost).

FG out.... Oh yeah... I better do 'That' list.

Staff Team: You guys do a fantastic job a lot of the time, some more activity would be great but I think it's improved overall recently! Some members of the team I like more than others, which I'm sure you feel the same way about me. Best of luck with everything here at FL and in your lives. I wish you all the best.
Teacher Team: You guys know most of you are real good friends with me and we'll stay on contact for sure!
TheMJ: I knew FL was never going to be the same when you left. Our cop RP's were pretty epic and I hope we'll be able to keep in contact and still game together!
Benny: Well buddy, it's been fun but this is goodbye! I wish you all the luck with your RP's in the future and I'm sure we'll still hangout.
Balls: Well well well, you're going to get teacher for sure buddy. I don't think there's a more qualified guy than you for the role. Best of luck with everything!
Danny Boy: Same to you, perfect contender for the spot, not everyone may like you but I do, hope you have a good one and we'll go out on the piss one day. Also you got shit internet.
sebasti161: If I see one more shitpost I'm gonna... Seriously dude, good luck with everything and keep on shitposting us into 2k17.
Coffee: Haven't spent a lot of time with you or perhaps you're just so quiet that I never know you're there. You're a chill guy and good luck with everything here at FL and in the future.
Mr.Ranger: An unexpected friendship to say the least, although I'm not the biggest fan of some of the guys you hang around with you, alone, are a pretty cool, if not one of the coolest guys, here on FL. We'll most definatelty be seeing more of each other in the future.
KimmyPanda: It's been great RPing with you Kimmy! Go for teacher, I think you'd make a fantastic one.
Ratatatatataoraski?: Change ya name, this one I can never remember or spell. I'm sure we'll stay in contact but if not, best of luck for the future.
Panda: Good luck with FL buddy! Another solid Irishman. We'll stay in contact I'm sure.!

Anyone I missed I'm sorry, either you're not at the top of my mind or I can't figure you out by your Xmas/Halloween name!
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 10 users Like ForceGhost's post:
  • Danny Boy, Tomo, Panda, Coffee, Balls, Ratatoskrr, Luna, sebasti161, Broccoli, Ranger
Thank you for all you've done as a teacher.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • ForceGhost
Aww damn Force, Gonna miss you bud! Good Luck in your future, hope to see you soon.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • ForceGhost
Nooooo, I'll miss you!

I hope we can still play H&G together sometimes
I will miss you massively!!!!

If you don't keep in touch, remember i know you're Facebook Smile

Haha, well good look man.

See ya ForceGhost!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
See ya. Going to miss you being on the team. You did great.
Awww! That's a loss!
You were a great person, and still are.
Good luck and take care mate!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
You did good as a teacher Force.

Hope you will be back some other time in the future.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
See ya man! Best of luck for the future, i too hope that we stay in contact... World of Tanks? XD <3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]