Sir Minus forums unban request
[b]Your name:[/b] Sirminus

Your SteamID: Irrelevant

Your ban ID: Irrelevant

Banned by: Irrelevant

Reason: Double Accounting on Forums

Involved: Sirminus, Some admin

Why we should unban you: I wasn't double accounting but instead using a friends account while he was there. I don't see how this is "double accounting", is this because I didn't put the disclaimer?
[Image: 58b35b8431964ee3a74e52a9f0a0430b.png]
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
My friend was there allowing me to post it. I personally don't see any difference between that and some people adding "posting for --------"

[---------- = example]

I used to account for the day, afterwards it would not have been used. May I please have the ban revoked?
I'll happily accept a warn of 50% on my account.

I've only ever been forum banned once which was a few days ago. I had no idea that it would be classed as DA. I would like to request please a unban on both accounts and a 50% warning put in place on my account. I find this to be fair but I guess it is up to the boys in blue.

(10-05-2016, 07:57 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: We only allow users to post for other users in unban requests. Besides that, it's basically double accounting. You were using an account that was not your original to bypass the ban on your account. If that wasn't the case, anyone could just have a friend make an account for them then give it over and claim it isn't double accounting because you didn't create the account.

You bypassed a ban by using your friends account, just because you didn't make the account doesn't change anything.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]