Senor Menos
Explaination
I am posting for Sirminus
Regarding the Ban

Spoiler :
I was banned for exposing both staff and users for being corrupt and / or idiots.

Regarding being Accused of DDOSing

Spoiler :
Regarding sebasti accusing me of Ddosing, I didn't. The main intention of my so called "ddos" tutorial was to prank him bro, I went onto his teamviewer and went onto the bonzibuddy site (a very well known virus) and remained on the site not as hes told people "installing it on his PC".

Double Accounting on Forums

Spoiler :
I wasn't Double Accounting on forums by the way admons, I was with a friend using his account lmao.

Some parts are in Bold text for you assholes to actually see it
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
mmmm..

Interesting.
Fun Times.....

I'm super interested in when you said that "I was banned for exposing both staff and users for being corrupt and / or idiots." Because i really really really want to see this investigated IN THE PUBLIC PART OF THE FORUMS. I mean it's a serious accusation which leaves a distasteful mark on the staff. I'd recommend anyone who has any factual information on this allegation with a side dish of evidence to post it here so we can see if anyone is guilty or not guilty on this.  

My two cents on this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Do not post for banned users unless it is an unban request. See this as a warning for all.

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]